What is the Exam Pass Guarantee
Our exam pass guarantee gives you confidence that we will support your learning until you pass your TOGAF exam. We guarantee that you will pass your TOGAF exam after completing our TOGAF course. All we require is for you to take the exam within 30 days of completing the course. Attend all course days and complete all course assignments, including your TOGAF practice exams. If you do not pass the exam after the 1st attempt, we will allow you to attend the course again free of charge. Should you fail the exam on your 2nd attempt, you will be eligible to enrol in the course again, free of charge. TOGAF examination results must be verified to confirm re-enrolment and is subject to availability.
Which course is best for me?
To become TOGAF 9.1 Certified – Please select the TOGAF 9.1 Certified (Part 1 & 2) Duration 4 days
Is the course accredited?
Yes by The Open Group
What’s included in the TOGAF training course?
Official accredited Course materials, Training by TOGAF accredited subject expert and Exam Vouchers
How long are the Exam Vouchers valid for?
Only valid for 12 months
Where can I book the exams?
Candidates can book their exam through Pro-metric test centres using the exam voucher provided
How is the exam is structured?
The TOGAF 9.1 Part 1 section is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9.1 Part 2 Section 2 is OPEN Book
TOGAF® Version 9.1 - 'The Book' (ISBN: 9789087536794)
What is TOGAF Certification?
Obtaining the TOGAF Certification by The Open Group will enable you to engage techniques that are deployed within the world of Enterprise and IT Architecture. This certification demonstrates your ability of having an in-depth understanding of Enterprise and IT Architecture. TOGAF Certification is now recognised as being critical in building services for IT Architecture. Based on the latest version 9, The Knowledge Academy offer the tools required to work towards The Open Group’s industry recognised standard methods and framework. Having gained the understanding, The Knowledge Academy will also provide you with the TOGAF examination to certify yourself within the IT Architecture environment.
The Knowledge Academy
TOGAF 9.1 – Practitioner (Part 1 & 2) Course Content
The TOGAF 9.1 Components
An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
The Enterprise Continuum
The Architecture Repository
The Architecture Content Framework
The Architecture Content Metamodel
The Preliminary Phase
Architecture Views and Viewpoints
Building Blocks and the ADM
Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
Phase A: Architecture Vision
Phase B: Business Architecture
Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams and Matrices
Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
Phase C: Data Architecture
Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
Phase C: Applications Architecture
Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
Phase D: Technology Architecture
Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
Migration Planning Techniques
Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
Phase F: Migration Planning
Phase G: Implementation Governance
Phase H: Architecture Change Management
ADM Requirements Management
Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
Architecture Maturity Models
Architecture Skills Framework
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Complementary TOGAF® Exam
- Experienced Instructor
- “The training venue was better than any I've seen before and the trainer was very knowledgeable. He had an example for everything making things easy to understand. Great course :)”By Harmandeep Sidhu (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 24/03/2012)
- “I'm not the brightest of people when it comes to exams. The trainer helped me through it and I passed with quite a good mark. Really happy with myself and the course!”By Samantha Kennell (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 15/03/2012)
- “Really enjoyed my training and met lots of great people who I will keep in contact with, including the trainer. Thanks”By Maya Patel (Rating: 5 out of 5, 22/02/2012)
- “The Knowledge Academy made the experience of going through intensive training very clear and understandable from the initial booking. I found the course instructor not only helpful and insightful, but very easy to approach for additional help at the end of each session. I would absolutely return to The Knowledge Academy for my future training needs.”By Michael Marash (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 01/05/2012)
- “Great course, great trainer, great experience. I will use the Knowledge Academy for any future training!”By Lyne Cartwright (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 17/03/2012)
- “I was quite scared before joining the the course. The trainer helped ease my nerves and powered me through the course. I didn't just pass, I aced the course, what more could I want!”By Roger Accrington (Rating: 5 out of 5, 26/02/2012)
- “When I registered for training at The Knowledge Academy I was a little sceptical whether they would be able to train me in one week, especially as their prices were significantly lower than other service providers. However, from just the first day I realised that they operate on a theme of excellence, which made me feel confident in my ability to learn the material, pass the exams, and be able to apply the theory at work. The trainers are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The whole booking process was stress-free and the course, though intensive, was perfect and flexible to our needs as a group. They also provide invaluable practice documents as part of the course which I found very helpful. I have already recommended The Knowledge Academy to friends.”By Otis Marshal (Rating: 5 out of 5, 27/04/2012)
- “The entire course was organised and executed to perfection. The booking process was clear and very straight forward, the pre-course material was well balanced and sufficient to enable the course to be understandable from day 1. The course was extremely well led by the trainer who not only expertly imparted his subject knowledge in an easy and clear manner, but also encouraged, supported and generally enthused the group both within the sessions and with the homework to pass the examinations.”By Mary Chapman (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 13/03/2012)
- “I was very impressed with the Knowledge Academy; the trainer was very knowledgeable and guided us easily through the course. I feel that the knowledge I have been equipped with will allow me to confidently apply knowledge within a live environment. The training was excellent value for money and I would choose the Knowledge Academy for my training needs again .”By Tobias Greene (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 06/03/2012)
- “As one of the more senior (in age terms) people undergoing training, I was quite daunted at the outset, but the first class training provided by Ian allayed my concerns. The course was well-paced and we had lots of practice at simulated exam questions (at home and in class), so by the time I sat the paper I was feeling reasonably relaxed about the whole thing. If anyone out there feels they are maybe past going on intensive courses and sitting exams, I would encourage you to go for it - if I can do it at 60, so can you!”By Alex D'Souza (Rating: 5 out of 5, 13/04/2012)
- “I thoroughly enjoyed my intensive week. Being back in the classroom and concentrating on new information without interruption for 3 days was challenging; however the tutor was very knowledgeable and combined coursework with practical exam preparation. It was straightforward study with exam preparation leading to a respected qualification. I would use the knowledge academy again.”By Claire Hawthorn (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 03/05/2012)
- “Tony was an approachable, professional and experienced trainer. The materials provided were invaluable and I would not hesitate to recommend The Knowledge Academy to anyone thinking of obtaining a qualification.”By Louise Girn (Project Officer, Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 17/04/2012)
- “The Knowledge Academy offered excellent value for money. The venue was excellent and close to public transport links and the trainer had excellent knowledge of the subject and was very engaging”By Nigel Atterbury (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 12/03/2012)
- “TKA provided a well structured and focused course with an extremely competent instructor which made quite a lot of hard work become an enjoyable course …. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend TKA to others.”By Glen Johnson (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 10/02/2012)
- “The Knowledge Academy made the experience of going through intensive training very clear and understandable from the initial booking. I found the course instructor not only helpful and insightful, but very easy to approach for additional help at the end of each session. I would absolutely return to The Knowledge Academy for my future training needs.”By Arthur Seymoure (Project Officer, Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 01/02/2012)
We do not currently have a video for this topic
The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF) chiefly comprises of four aspects - Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Applications Architecture and Technology Architecture. The most important facet of TOGAF is the Business Architecture. It primarily entails the functional structure of an enterprise. The major outcome of a Business Architecture is a set of business capability models. A business capability model is able to perform certain business functions and deliver business results. The business capability is provided by business services that state what the organization does and defines how the organization can execute its capabilities. Business Architecture also entails the business strategy view and the business capabilities view.
The business strategy view includes the strategic goals that drive an organization forward. The business capabilities view describes the business functional abilities being expressed through the business services of an enterprise and the parts of the organization that would perform those functions. Business Architecture supports the planning and execution of various business scenarios, delivery of bottom line and confirms the achievement of key goals.
However, to implement the business architecture efficiently, the efficient implementation of The Open Group Architectural Framework is crucial. It requires the services of the candidates who have undergone the TOGAF Training for the successful implementation of TOGAF within an enterprise.
It is recommended to contact The Knowledge Academy, UK to avail the facilities pertaining to the TOGAF Training. The Knowledge Academy is a global organization having a widespread training network in different corners of the world. The Knowledge Academy provides detailed and practical-based study to make certain that the candidates get certified in TOGAF.
The TOGAF Certification program acts as a gateway to a promising career for the candidates. The said program ensures their professional development. Being certified in TOGAF, the candidates witness an exalted level of marketability and adoption in the industry. However, to get the TOGAF Certification, it is imperative for the candidates to clear the TOGAF Exam being conducted under the aegis of The Open Group. Latest news from the middle is that the number of TOGAF 9 Certifications across the world has crossed the 25,000 mark.
Whilst the business architecture is important from the viewpoint of an organization’s functionality, the other parts of TOGAF also play crucial roles to make an organization successful. This further emphasizes the value of the TOGAF Training program for an enterprise. An enterprise basically has a number of EA frameworks to choose from, but the reason behind the increasing adoption of TOGAF is that it is available on open source standards. This makes it free to use against other EA frameworks that come at a price. However, it is also true that TOGAF promises the maximum benefits for an enterprise. These benefits range from the continuous improvement in the organizational processes and procedures to make significant budgetary cuts and make investments prudently.
TOGAF was originally launched in 1995. However, the latest version of TOGAF that is TOGAF 9 took place in the year 2011. The TOGAF 9 program is getting increasingly adopted across the world as it offers it all what makes an enterprise successful and offers new ways of doing business.