The Agile Foundation course has no formal prerequisites. However, to take the Agile Practitioner section of the course, you must have passed the Agile Foundation exam. The Pre-course material will be sent out to all delegates prior to the course. This will need to be completed before arriving at the training.
This Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course is suitable for anybody who wants to gain in-depth knowledge on Agile Project Management Methodologies as well as to become a certified Agile Project Manager. Applicants of the course can be new to the industry or all the way to highly experienced project managers.
Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner (AgilePM®) Training Course Overview
This 4-day course combines the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner courses into one course. The Foundation portion of the certification is an introduction to the Agile methodology and provides the training for the AgilePM® Foundation certification (APMG accredited).
Once the Agile PM Foundation certification has been achieved, delegates will progress onto the Agile PM Practitioner portion of the course, which takes place on the final day. Our qualified trainers will guide you through the Agile Certification and help you acquire the skills to work as part of a team competently and proficiently on an Agile project.
Agile training centres on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. This means it departs from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
- Begin with an introduction to Agile methodologies
- Equip yourself with the core principles needed for a successful Agile project
- Understand the 12 Principles of Agile training and implement them into your projects
- Implement an Agile methodology into your daily thought-process
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective, and minimal risk change with AgilePM® certified team members
- Greater focus on customer satisfaction, fulfilled and satisfied clients translates to improved prospects of returning business
- Enhanced communication focus, between teams and clients, resulting in a better working environment
- Concentrated attention on working software and project productivity rather than extensive documentation
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.