The PRINCE2 Agile® Online Training Course will prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile® exam, which is not included in this course. Delegates will learn about the practical methodologies that can be transferred into the professional project management environment. Delegates will look at the key Agile® concepts and how these blend into the PRINCE2 methodology. The PRINCE2 Agile® Online Training course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules.
PRINCE2 Agile® Online Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about project management to gain the certification needed for a career or just improve on their understanding. This PRINCE2 Agile® Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This certification is most suited for:
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Managers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
As of 1 October 2016, PRINCE2 Agile can now be taken if you hold any of the following; PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, Project Management Professional® (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM), and IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
This PRINCE2 Agile® online training course has a duration of 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- The Basic Concepts of Agile®
- The history of Agile®
- The difference between BAU and projects
- Agile® and it’s approaches
- Agile® concepts, techniques and behaviours
- The purpose of combining PRINCE2 and Agile®
- The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile®
- The make-up for PRINCE2 Agile®
- Eight ‘guidance point’
- How PRINCE2 controls can allow Agile® to be used
- The Agilometer
- The six sliders on the Agilometer
- Requirements prioritisation
- The rich communication focus area
- The Six Aspects of a project in an Agile® context
- Using the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six project performance aspects
- What to ‘fix’ and what to ‘flex’ in relation to the six project performance aspects.
- Five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon.
- Why ‘fix’ and ‘flex’ is good for the customer
- Tailoring PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes to an project with an Agile® context
- Planning and typical planning techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 with Agile® approaches
- Common feedback loops and their importance
- How to ‘manage by exception’
PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments, version 2) is a project management methodology that prioritises control, organisation and quality management along with reliability and meeting project objectives.
In 2001 The Manifesto for Agile® Software Development was published, which by “uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it”, which is made up of twelve principles. Axelos published the first edition of PRINCE2 Agile® was published in June 2015.
About This Product
All of our Agile® online courses are created by us, for us and never outsourced, ensuring the highest quality in eLearning courses. Each eLearning course is handmade by our dedicated in-house team, who spend months researching and constructing each Agile® course they produce. The online courses are written with guidance from our expert trainers with over 5 years of experience in Agile®, giving our distance learning courses a professional edge that delivers you the latest knowledge and understanding in a more relaxed and convenient environment.
Rather than the usual ‘question and answer’ format, our Agile® online training courses are interactive and engaging, allowing you to get the best learning experience possible. This has also been proven to increase memory retention, which is one of the main reasons behind our high exam pass rates in AGILE® online training. Our team take extra care to ensure our online courses are as detailed and up to date as possible, resulting in us becoming one of the leading providers of AGILE® online training and AGILE® eLearning courses.