Google Analytics Certification Overview
Google Analytics Masterclass Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Benefits of Using Google Analytics
- Why You Need Google Analytics?
Module 2: Implementing and Configuring Google Analytics
- Get Started With Analytics
- Manage and Configure Analytics
Module 3: Paid Search, Organic Search, PPC, CPC, and SEO
- Paid Search
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Organic Search
- Cost-per-click (CPC)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Module 4: Page Tags and Pageviews
- Page Tags
- What is Tag?
- Pageviews Vs Unique Pageviews
Module 5: Google Analytics Workings
- How Does Google Analytics Work?
Module 6: Dashboards
- Add widgets to your Dashboard
Module 7: Online and Offline Campaigns
- What is Online Marketing?
- Benefits of Online Marketing
- What is Offline Marketing?
- Benefits of Offline Marketing
Module 8: Landing Pages
- What is Landing Page?
- Types of Landing Pages
- Landing Page Metrics
Module 9: Visitors Flow
- What can be Done with the Users Flow Report?
Module 10: Converting Traffic
- What is Conversion?
- Set Up Goals or Ecommerce Tracking
- Content Reports
Module 11: Metrics
- Valid Dimension-Metric Combinations
- How Metrics are Calculated?
Module 12: Goal Funnels
- Introduction to Goal Funnels
Module 13: Ecommerce Reporting
- What is Ecommerce Reporting?
- Find the Reports
- Available Data
Module 14: Table Filters
- What are Table Filters?
- Types of Table Filters
Module 15: Channels
- Default Google Analytics Channels
Module 16: Custom Reports
- Steps to See Custom Reports
Module 17: Defining Goals
- Define Goals
- Goal Types
Module 18: Understanding Campaigns and Traffic Sources
- Campaigns and Traffic Sources
- Advanced Configuration Options
Module 19: Using Tools to Export
- Steps to Follow in Order to Export a Report
Module 20: Social Media Traffic
- What is Social Media Traffic?
Module 21: Internal Site Search
- Tactics to Improve Conversion Rate
- Hands-on with GA4/UA Demo
- Additional Set up
- Implementing and Configuring Google Analytics
- What if I have Offline campaigns to Compare?
- User Basics and Intelligence of GA4
- Create and Manage Tags
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
Module 22: Events and Conversions
- Setting Up Destination Events in GA4
- Setting Up Interaction Events in GA4
- Events to Conversions in GA4
- Data Layer and Ecommerce
- Create Custom Purchase Event Trigger In GTM
- Advanced Site Search and Terminology
- Create Custom Purchase Event Trigger In GTM
Who should attend this Google Analytics Masterclass?
The Google Analytics Course is designed for professionals who want to gain comprehensive knowledge and skills in the field of Digital Marketing, covering various strategies and tactics used to promote products, services, and brands online. A variety of professionals can benefit from this course, such as:
- Advertising Professionals
- Social Media Managers
- E-commerce Professionals
- Marketing Consultants
- Public Relations Specialists
- Digital Marketers
- Content Creators
Prerequisites of the Google Analytics Masterclass
There are no formal prerequisites for this Google Analytics Masterclass.
Google Analytics Masterclass Overview
Google Analytics is a popular digital analytics software that is used to track and generate website reports. Google Analytics helps companies improve their marketing strategy, reduce the bounce rate, serve the target audience efficiently, and improve the conversion rate. Having extensive knowledge and skill in optimising the website's performance using Google Analytics will help individuals earn higher-paying jobs in today's competitive IT sector.
Our 1-day comprehensive course on Google Analytics provides delegates with the opportunity to tailor their knowledge and skills to monitor websites efficiently by making the best use of Google Analytics features. During this course, they will learn how to extract valuable information using Google Analytics.
They will also learn to identify trends and patterns in how visitors engage with their websites using the Google Analytics tool. Our highly expert trainers with years of teaching experience will conduct this masterclass and equip delegates with the skills to improve Google results and help you get more users on your website.
- To create reports that provide insights into the business
- To use reports and dashboards to visualise and analyse data
- To align a website page with a search engine's ranking algorithm
- To increase its visibility when people search for products or service
- To measure impressions and clicks from internal promotions
- To learn about E-commerce reporting to make better decisions and sales
After completing the Google Analytics Certification Course under Digital Marketing Courses, delegates will be well-equipped to harness the power of Google Analytics in their Digital Marketing endeavours. They will possess the skills to analyse website performance, track conversions, and refine marketing strategies effectively, ultimately leading to improved outcomes in their pursuit of other Digital Marketing Courses.
What’s included in this Google Analytics Masterclass?
- World-Class Training Sessions from Experienced Instructors
- Google Analytics Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
Why choose us
Ways to take this course
Experience live, interactive learning from home with The Knowledge Academy's Online Instructor-led Google Analytics Certification. Engage directly with expert instructors, mirroring the classroom schedule for a comprehensive learning journey. Enjoy the convenience of virtual learning without compromising on the quality of interaction.
Unlock your potential with The Knowledge Academy's Google Analytics Certification, accessible anytime, anywhere on any device. Enjoy 90 days of online course access, extendable upon request, and benefit from the support of our expert trainers. Elevate your skills at your own pace with our Online Self-paced sessions.
Experience the most sought-after learning style with The Knowledge Academy's Google Analytics Certification. Available in 490+ locations across 190+ countries, our hand-picked Classroom venues offer an invaluable human touch. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive, interactive experience with our expert-led Google Analytics Certification sessions.
Highly experienced trainers
Boost your skills with our expert trainers, boasting 10+ years of real-world experience, ensuring an engaging and informative training experience
State of the art training venues
We only use the highest standard of learning facilities to make sure your experience is as comfortable and distraction-free as possible
Small class sizes
Our Classroom courses with limited class sizes foster discussions and provide a personalised, interactive learning environment
Great value for money
Achieve certification without breaking the bank. Find a lower price elsewhere? We'll match it to guarantee you the best value
Streamline large-scale training requirements with The Knowledge Academy’s In-house/Onsite Google Analytics Certification at your business premises. Experience expert-led classroom learning from the comfort of your workplace and engage professional development.
Tailored learning experience
Leverage benefits offered from a certification that fits your unique business or project needs
Maximise your training budget
Cut unnecessary costs and focus your entire budget on what really matters, the training.
Team building opportunity
Our Google Analytics Certification offers a unique chance for your team to bond and engage in discussions, enriching the learning experience beyond traditional classroom settings
Monitor employees progress
The course know-how will help you track and evaluate your employees' progression and performance with relative ease
What our customers are saying
Was very easy to talk to and understand, and skipped ahead of modules that weren't of value to us.
Google Analytics Certification FAQs
Why choose us
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Many delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
High quality resources
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
Looking for more information on Digital Marketing Courses?
Google Analytics Certification in United Kingdom
Digital Marketing PackageSave upto 40%
Total without package: £4975
Package price: £2995 (Save £1980)