The Knowledge Academy
Who Should Attend the Course?
Anyone who wishes to gain a working knowledge of how to use Office 2007 in the shortest possible time. Delegates must be existing users of Office 2000, XP or 2003 and be proficient at least to Intermediate level.
Getting Started with Microsoft Word 2007
• Starting Out • Using Page Setup • Using Print Preview • Getting Help in Word
The New Ribbon Interface
• Getting Acquainted • The Quick Access Toolbar • Ribbons and Chunks • The Home Ribbon • The Insert Ribbon • The View Ribbon
Working with Word 2007 Files
• Saving your Files • Finishing your Files • Making Word Work Backwards
Using Styles in Word 2007
• Using the Quick Style Gallery • Changing Your Styles • Using the Styles Pane • Doing More with Styles
Adding Tables and Charts to PowerPoint 2007
• Creating and Working with Tables • Formatting a Table • Working with SmartArt • Customizing your Diagrams • Working with Charts and Graphs
Creating Masters in PowerPoint 2007
• Introduction to Slide Masters • Creating Masters • Using Masters
Managing Tables in Excel 2007
• Working with Tables • Working with Records and Fields • Working with Tables and Filters • Using Excel as a Database
We are live!
Our new website has been launched.
You may notice that the appearance and layout of the website is different – The Knowledge Academy has a colourful new theme. We’ve incorporated a new font and have selected colours that complement each other, ensuring that you will be able to enjoy reading easier than before.
We’ve made our website more user-friendly by including our most common searches and courses at the top of the home page, allowing you to find them more easily and efficiently.
We are mobile! You can view our website via any device, whether it be a; laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone. See for yourself; open up our website on your phone – its sleek design allows you to glide through any part of the website with ease. Everything is straight to the point and easy to navigate; with its new design, you can find and search for what you need in a matter of seconds. All of our courses are divided into different headings, a new feature allows you to hover your cursor over a sub-heading of your choice and view it before you’ve entered it. Any key, important information you should know, greets you on our homepage.
We have provided you with “widgets” containing facts about the courses.
- The amount of people who have already taken the course
- Whether the course has "The Knowledge Academy Best Price Guarantee"
- Logos of the Accreditors associated to the course
- How many are currently looking at the same course as you
- Any downloadable related content available
- View course availability if wanting to book with us
We have a dedicated section containing recent reviews made by our delegates. Reviewing our courses has been made easier. With our user-friendly website, you can scroll through them after clicking on “Trustpilot review(s)” to read their opinion. If you’re into your social networking, then our Facebook page is widget is located just on the right of the page, awaiting your “like”.
You’ll find additional information on our blog page. We like to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news. You will also find promotional material about our courses. You are able to share with your friends and family any of the blog posts you enjoy. We are on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
Welcome to the new website.