Train the Trainer is a course that is specially designed to help trainers improve their skills for training others. In this course, you will understand the various functions and techniques that you can use to maintain the interest of your students, and to motivate them. You will come to know about new approaches that you can use to get better results. This program will not only improve your skills but will also improve your confidence that is needed to train students with different types of behavior and attitudes.
There are no prerequisites, but this course can be taken by those who are trainers to improve their skills.
Who Should Attend?
- This course can be attended by managers and leaders who need to understand the meaning of training and training as an expenditure in an organisation’s authority
- Any trainer in any field can take this course, and they will gain the benefit of better understanding those whom they will train
- Training managers
- Workplace supervisors
- VET managers
- Individuals with no training experience
- Organization Leaders
- Vocational coaches and managers
This course is for one day, and it has been divided into two sections:
you will gain knowledge of these topics through Section A & B:
- Fundamentals, Keys Concepts, Communication Skills, Presentation Delivery, Adult Learning Theory, etc.
- Planning, Overview of Carrier Guidance, Purpose, and Assessment, Development & Construction, etc.
In this course, our trainer will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of training
- Learning the foundation process
- Evaluation of exercise
- Keys concept in practical training
- Communication skills
- Presentation delivery
- Adult learning theory
- Instructional design basics
- Altering your facilitation skills
- Preparation program design and planning
- Creating a relaxing and interactive training environment
- Understanding others
- Best way of providing knowledge
- Teaching vs. presentation
- Learning process
- Planning into Action
- Center management tasks and implementation guidelines
- Overview of career guidance: practitioner choices
- Strategic planning for career center program
- Program implementation and evaluation models
- External affairs and activities (site interviews, travels, etc.)
- Purpose & assessment
- Development & Construction
- Presentation & facilitation
- Arranging training assembly
- Elevation advice
- Community dealings information
- Endorsing facilities to scholars
- Replication with response
Benefits of course:
- Create self-confidence in trainers by empowering them to take on a different or expanded position.
- Help trainers feel comfortable managing topics.
- Ensure that the trainer thoroughly reports information related to training elements.
- Guarantee that trainers know and appropriate interactive/experiential performance procedures accurately.
- Practice of an internal support to train other representatives, which can help form new groups and companies.
- Suggest more convenient options for distribution of training
- Increase operator detention by leaving them to feel like an essential part of the company.
- Distinguish the features of an excellent trainer.
- Explain what a robust training schedule looks like.
- Support in preparing an instructional presentation.
- To help the trainer exclude irrelevant knowledge.
- Concentrate the observation of the trainees.
- To assure that both the instructor and trainee know wherever they are operating.
- Examine the mentality of the trainees.