Key points about this course
Duration: 4 Days*Dates & Prices Enquire
Send us your message.X
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
This 4-day course prepares candidates to take the Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ exam and achieve CCBA® certification. Over the 4 days of training, an instructor will take you through the topics of the exam and ensure you have a full understanding of the content covered.
CCBA® is the second level of Business Analysis certification offered by International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®). Designed to allow Business Analysis professionals to demonstrate their expertise and skills, the certification provides a formal recognition of knowledge and experience in the field, demonstrating to employers your professional integrity and commitment to the profession.
The course covers the following topics as featured in the CCBA® exam and aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide. Next to each area of knowledge is the percentage of the exam which it makes up:
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (12%)
• Elicitation and Collaboration (20%)
• Requirements Life Cycle Management (18%)
• Strategy Analysis (12%)
• Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (32%)
• Solution Evaluation (6%)
CCBA® certification is aimed at:
• Those with an ECBA™ certification who would like to take the next step on their certification path
• Business Analysis professionals wishing to become CCBA® certified
• Product owners/managers
• Non-BA consultants
• Professionals with elements of Business Analysis in their roles, including Project Managers, Testers, Quality Assurance personnel, Change Managers and Designers
CCBA® is an experience-based professional certification. It requires the following professional work experience:
• Minimum of 3,750 hours Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years
• These work experience hours must cover a minimum of 900 hours in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas or a minimum of 500 hours in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas
In addition, it also requires:
• Minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the last 4 years
• Two references from either a career manager, client (internal or external) or CBAP® recipient
The CCBA® exam lasts three hours and consists of 130 multiple choice questions. Each question is scenario-based, requiring some analysis and practical application of the core competencies for this level.
Select your preferred delivery method
Choose a Region
Choose a Location
Choose a Month
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Various delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
"...the trainer for this course was excellent. I would definitely recommend (and already have) this course to others."
Diane Gray, Shell