There are no formal prerequisites for this training. However, having a prior knowledge of the below will be beneficial for the delegates:
- Basic knowledge of IBM AIX operating systems
- Familiarity with command-line interfaces
- Prior experience with any programming language
Who should attend this AIX Training Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants in-depth knowledge of AIX Shell Programming. However, it is much for beneficial for:
- System Administrators
- IT Professionals
- UNIX/Linux Administrators
- Technical Support Staff
AIX Shell Programming Training Course Overview
The Knowledge Academy’s 2-day AIX Shell Programming course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth knowledge of shell scripting and its application in the IBM AIX environment. This training course covers the fundamentals of shell scripting, working with variables, control structures, and creating reusable scripts to automate tasks on AIX systems. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and practical examples, participants will learn how to develop efficient and powerful shell scripts to simplify their daily system administration tasks.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of AIX Shell Programming, covering basic and advanced concepts and techniques. Students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to create efficient and effective shell scripts for use in the AIX environment.
- Understand the basics of shell programming
- Work with variables, strings, and numbers
- Use loops and conditional statements
- Work with input and output in shell programming
- Create and execute shell scripts
- Debug shell scripts
- Work with functions and subroutines
After attending this AIX Shell Programming raining course, delegates will be able to work with variables and data types. They will also be able to use the advanced scripting techniques efficiently.