What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the Statistics Without Tears book, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes both Yellow Belt & Green Belt exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the Yellow & Green Belt examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at the Yellow Belt level before completing the Green Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Yellow Belt exam is multiple choice and the Green Belt exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the duration of this course?
The Knowledge Academy Six Sigma Green Belt 5 day course covers the following topics:
During The Knowledge Academy’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 3 day course, delegates will spend time preparing for both the Lean Six sigma green belt examination and a case study project taken on the final day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy Lean Six sigma green belt 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Project Charter o Business case
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Communication Plan
- Voice of the customero Identify and segment Key Customers
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Requirements Verifying CTQs
- House of quality
- Hi-level Process map
- Project Plan
- Understanding Variability
- Measurement Basics
- Measurement process and plan
- Selecting Measures
- Data definition and sources
- Measuring yield and capability
- Implementing the measurement plan
- Data Analysis
- Pareto charts
- Frequency charts
- Run charts
- Scatter diagramso Variation and defect analysis
- Process Mapping and Analysis
- Value Stream Analysis
- Cause and Effect Analysis (CNX)
- Verifying causes
- Hypotheses analysis
- Process Vision
- Brain storming
- Lean principles
- Enabling the flows
- Level scheduling
- Visual management
- Theory of Constraints
- Selecting solutions
- Developing solution options
- How to run Kiasen events and improvement teams
- FMEA risk analysis
- Implementation planning
- Simple and appropriate documentation
- Mistake Proofing
- Statistical Control
- Control Charts
- I, X Bar and R Charts
- Process Management
- Lean Six Sigma Scorecards
- Project Close and Handover
- The Knowledge Academy courseware folder
- Experienced Instructors
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course