|Oracle Database 11g Release 2 DBA using Enterprise Manager||07/08/2014||London||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 2 DBA using Enterprise Manager||11/09/2014||London||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 2 DBA using Enterprise Manager||09/10/2014||London||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 2 DBA using Enterprise Manager||06/11/2014||London||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 2 DBA using Enterprise Manager||11/12/2014||London||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
What are the pre-requisites?
An understanding of databases and exposure to information technology in general would be useful
Who is this course for?
Anyone who needs to use and understand Oracle SQL to query and update an Oracle database; and who also needs an introduction to the PL/SQL programming language.
What examination follows this course?
This course covers the main topics of the Oracle exam #1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration I.
Are examinations included?
No, the course does not include the examination
The Knowledge Academy
Our Oracle Database 11g DBA - Part One course is aimed at Database Administrators who require the practical experience in setting up, administering and troubleshooting an Oracle 11g Release 1 or Release 2 database.
Who is the course for?
Database Administrators who require the practical experience in setting up, administering and troubleshooting an Oracle 11g Release 1 or Release 2 database.
What will I learn?
- Installing and Configuring Oracle
- Creating and Managing an Oracle Database
- Administering an Oracle Database
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Creating and Managing Database Storage Structures
- Managing Redo Log Files and Control Files
- Managing Schema Objects
- Managing Users, Profiles, Privileges and Roles
- Managing Undo Data and Temporary Segments
- Monitoring and Resolving Lock Conflicts
- Maintaining Database Security
- Monitoring the Performance of the Database
- Loading and Unloading Data
- Backing Up and Recovering the Database
Installing and Configuring Oracle
Creating and Managing an Oracle Database
Administering an Oracle Database
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
Creating and Managing Database Storage Structures
Managing Redo Log Files and Control Files
Managing Schema Objects
Managing Users, Profiles, Privileges and Roles
Managing Undo Data and Temporary Segments
Monitoring and Resolving Lock Conflicts
Maintaining Database Security
Monitoring the Performance of the Database
Loading and Unloading Data
Backing Up and Recovering the Database
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Exam preperation
- Experienced Instructor
- “Wasn't too sure if I should attend as I thought I knew it all. Was surprised on the amount of information the course covered. The depth of it all was brilliant. Have to say a big thank you for all involved in making this a great course”By Helen Jeffries (Data Analyst) from Birmingham
- “Must say, had to choose between the providers for this course not knowing who to go with. After a few lengthy conversations I decided to book with Knowledge. Liked the literature which was provided and the content, was more than adequate to meet my expectations”By Martyn Holloway (Oracle Architect) from London
- “Enjoyed learning with you and impressed with how you conduct the delivery of your courses. Brilliant stuff”By Karl Dunst (Oracle Architect) from Leeds
- “The course covered such a wide topic. I didn't know the course would be so intense and enjoyable. Would definitely say to go on this course”By Darren Powell (Database Developer) from Reading
- “Wow, this course really gets you working. Great that I had to really think about the subject matter and how it can all be put together. Had fun I have to say. Roll on the follow on course.”By Rachel Browne (Oracle Architect) from Berkshire
- “With what you provide, it really compliments the delivery. Did a bit of research before which made me pick this course and now I fully understand it. just need to put it all into practice now. Thank you”By Danny Humber (System Administrator) from Cirencester
We do not currently have a video for this topic
Become An Expert In Oracle Training
Now the students who want to become an Oracle expert can become an Oracle certified expert doing the Oracle Certification. The Oracle Certification helps the students to make their future brighter and open a portal full of opportunities. The Oracle Certification is the most renowned program for the upcoming generation of I.T Professionals. The student can now find their way to success in the leading companies with the help of the Oracle Certification program. The Oracle Certification program creates a magical way of success to the top of the I.T domain where the candidate finds the right career. The Oracle Certification is the one of the most knowledgeable certification course in the market which gives a full access to the candidate to the sea of knowledge. The Oracle Certification program is the right program for those who are seeking for good pay package also. The Oracle Certification program is a popular program in the industry which is giving the candidates a wide range of different scenarios by which the candidate utilizes their working skills in the domain. The students who want to start on their path of success can also go for the Oracle Certification to get the best results for their future.
The Oracle training gives a strong base
The Oracle training is the part of the Oracle Certification where the candidate’s base are made strong through different training modules and programs. The Oracle training offers a wide variety of knowledge which will make a candidate expert in the I.T field. The Oracle training facilitates the candidates to work on the different framework in different organization. The Oracle training helps the candidate to find their way to success in the crowd. The Oracle training nourishes a candidate’s career to grow huge and strong in the domain where they are capable to crack any hard task in very less time limit. The Oracle training lets the candidates discovers the new and innovative ways to perform in the I.T domain. During the Oracle training the candidates gets to know it all about the Oracle Certification course and also about the subject. The Oracle training offers the students to stand up to huge challenges of the leading companies and to solve them in a very appropriate manner. The Oracle training helps the candidates to work with different levels of challenges and also work pressure where they learn how to handle them in the right manner.
After the Oracle training
As the candidates goes through the Oracle training they get to gain more knowledge about the requirement of different companies. After the Oracle training the candidates gets more focus from the leading I.T companies those who are searching for new and fresh talents. The Oracle Certification opens scope toward a stable future where the candidates get a scope to search for more and more work opportunities in the market. During the Oracle training the candidate are trained to handle the situation where they stand on the grid of major scenarios to work on and to extract the best of knowledge out of it. So here is the golden chance for them those who want to reach the top join the Oracle Certification program today.