About IBM Training
- Our i2 iBase Essentials course will enable you to gain an in-depth understanding on how i2 iBase is used for chart creation with i2 Analyst's Notebook, adding of data and performing basic analysis.
Who Should Attend?
- The course is designed for those who wish to be more proficient in the use of i2 iBase databases
- It is recommended that you have a good sound knowledge of Windows
- An awareness of your organisation's i2 iBase database and an appreciation of it's use would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the i2 Analyst's Notebook would also be advantageous
What Will I Learn?
- Add, Find, Amend and Delete records
- View a record's Audit History
- Use Search 360
- Create simple queries to locate data
- Create sets
- Manage queries, reports and sets
- Visualise data using the i2 Analyst's Notebook
- Generate simple printed reports from the database
- Import data from Excel
- Adding Entities and Links
- Finding Records and Storing Results
- Charting to Analyst's Notebook from iBase
- Importing Data
- Search 360
- Outputting Data via Report Definitions, Browse Definitions and Export to Excel
Why choose IBM Training?
- Use i2 iBase as an intelligence database application to capture, control, and analyse multi-source data
- We are the largest provider of IT Technical training globally
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Improve the experience through tabbed records in a secure workgroup environment
- Enhance productivity & collaboration skills to gain an edge in the IT market
- Courses delivered by world class i2 iBase training instructors in luxury venues
- The i2 iBase training course includes material, manuals and certificate
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to an i2 iBase training advisor today
Why train with us?
Best Price in the Industry
We have the guaranteed best price for our courses in the industry
Trusted & Approved
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience
Various Delivery Methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style
Find Dates & Prices - IBM I2 Analyst's Notebook Premium Module