Key points about this course
Duration: 1 Days*Dates & Prices Enquire
Send us your message.X
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
This 3-day course provides core skills needed to use IBM Analyst’s Notebook effectively. The course covers key functions of Analyst’s Notebook allowing users to create, search, merge and customise the software. Key topics include applying the correct charting conventions, creating association and temporal charts, conducting basic search and analysis functions, importing data to create basic charts, merging existing charts, printing charts and customising the program.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic terminology, rules and behaviours within ANB
- Create association and temporal charts using the correct entities, links and attributes
- Apply link analysis to identify how entities are connected
- Change the representation of existing charts to assist research and analysis
- Create a template to customise ANB to suit an organisational need
- Use the basic search and find functions
- Define how dates and times are used to create and interrogate charts
- Complete a basic import using data to produce association and temporal charts
- Analyse charts to identify patterns using the analytical chart layouts
- Combine charts to identify new links and potential duplicates
- Utilise the publishing tools to show header, footer and legend
- Apply the correct page setup for printing purposes
The course covers the following topics:
Welcome and Introductions
Introduction to ANB: Menus and navigation
Creating Charts Association Style
Change Representation Sequence of Events (SOE)
Using Layouts to Analyse
The course is aimed at anybody requiring basic knowledge of IBM I2 Analyst’s Notebook. This includes those working in law enforcement, financial or insurance sectors.
You should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office before attending.
There is no exam with this course.
Select your preferred delivery method
Choose a Region
Choose a Location
Choose a Month
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Various delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
"...the trainer for this course was excellent. I would definitely recommend (and already have) this course to others."
Diane Gray, Shell
Don’t miss out on our amazing March offers!