There are no formal prerequisites for attending this Jenkins Training for Continuous Integration. However, a basic understanding of the Java programming language would be beneficial.
This training course is designed for anyone who wants to get knowledge about Jenkins features and continuous integration tools. However, it will be more beneficial for:
- Agile Managers
- Software Architects
- Developers and Administrators
- Technical Project Managers
Jenkins Training for Continuous Integration Course Overview
Continuous integration is a method of integrating all development efforts as soon as possible, and the artefacts that result are developed and tested automatically. This training session aims to identify errors at an early stage of the project. This method detects errors quickly and locates them easily. The benefits of continuous integration in Jenkins are easy installation, easy configuration, open source, a thriving plugin ecosystem, and easy distribution. This training helps learners find bugs quicker, improve software development skills, and reduce time. Pursuing this training will prepare individuals to work as a highly skilled Software Developers in multinational corporations.
In this 2-day Jenkins Training for Continuous Integration course, delegates will be familiar with configuring the Jenkins server. They will also learn how to set up a continuous integration tool. They will also learn about the steps to start Jenkins and the configuration of Jenkins servers. This course will be led by our highly skilled trainer, who has years of experience in teaching and will conduct this course.
- To learn how to install, setup, and configure Jenkins pipelines
- To manage and maintain building, testing, and developing enterprise software projects
- To distinguish between Jenkins declarative and scripted pipelines,
- To understand how to integrate and use third-party build tools with the Jenkins pipeline
- To use Jenkins to generate Java coding standards reports, code coverage reports
- To become familiar with how to configure the system environment and global properties
At the end of this training, the delegate will be able to become an expert in software and project development with high skills and be able to find bugs and errors quickly and easily as soon as possible. They will also be able to learn how to effectively use Jenkins for building, testing, analysing, and deploying Java projects.