Our APM classroom courses are run regularly around the world in convenient locations every week. We also offer PMQ online training for candidates who would prefer to study online, or onsite options if you would like the training to take place in your workplace – contact us for details.
To book an online APM training course:
- On our online courses page, find ‘APM Training’ under the ‘Project Management’ topic.
- Choose your option from our range of four packages by clicking either ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’.
- If you clicked ‘Book Now’, you’ll be taken to our payment page, where you can enter your payment details to purchase your course.
- If you clicked ‘Enquire’, fill in the form with your requirements and one of our advisors will be in touch to help you book your course.
- Once your course has been booked, we’ll be in touch with your login details for our eLearning platform.
To book a classroom APM training course:
- Find the date and location you would like for your course on our APM training page.
- Click ‘Book Now’ if you’re ready to buy, or ‘Enquire’.
- Once your course has been booked successfully, we’ll send you an email confirmation.