Congratulations on passing your APM exam! Follow these step-by-step instructions to add this valuable qualification to your CV:
- Add ‘APM Project Management Qualification’ to the Certifications, Education, Courses or Achievements section of your CV.
- List the accredited training provider you studied with - in this case it would be The Knowledge Academy.
- Add the date on which you gained your APM certification.
- If you wish you could add ‘APM PMQ’ as a suffix after your name.
How to add your APM qualification onto your LinkedIn Profile
Want to show off your new APM qualification on LinkedIn? Follow these steps to add it to your profile:
- Log in to your LinkedIn Account.
- On your profile, scroll down to ‘Accomplishments’.
- Click the ‘plus’ and choose ‘ Certification’.
- Fill in the ‘Certification name’ as ‘APM PMQ’ or ‘APM Project Management Qualification’.
- For certification authority, start to type and then choose ‘Association for Project Management’.
- Fill in your license number (you can find this on your certificate) and choose ‘This certification does not expire’.
- For ‘Certification URL’, add the URL of your Knowledge Academy APM course.
- That’s it! Click save