Who should attend this Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Course?
This Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Training Course is designed to provide a detailed understanding of principles, practices, and techniques involved in Benefits Management. This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, including:
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Senior Executives
- Team Leaders
- Finance Professionals
Prerequisites of the Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Course
There are no formal prerequisites for this Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Training Course. However, to continue to the Practitioner section of the course, candidates must successfully pass the Managing Benefits™ Foundation Examination.
Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Course Overview
The ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Certification equips individuals with the expertise to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on the ISO 22301 standard. This standard specifies requirements for setting up and managing an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), making this certification highly relevant for professionals aiming to ensure business resilience against unforeseen disruptions.
Proficiency in ISO 22301 is crucial for ensuring that organisations can continue their operations in the face of disruptions. This certification is vital for risk managers, compliance officers, business continuity managers, and any professional responsible for maintaining business continuity. Mastering this area ensures these professionals can contribute significantly to their organisations' resilience and sustainability.
This 5-day training provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits based on ISO 22301 standards. Attendees will learn how to assess an organisation's ability to manage and recover from disruptions, ensuring continuity of operations. This intensive training is designed to make delegates proficient in planning, conducting, and reporting audits effectively, enhancing their organisational value.
- To understand the principles and practices of effective business continuity management systems based on ISO 22301
- To acquire the competence to perform an ISO 22301 internal audit, including audit planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up
- To interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an internal audit
- To enhance the ability to analyse the effectiveness of a BCMS and to identify areas for improvement
- To develop skills in managing an audit programme, making the audit process efficient and value-adding
- To improve communication skills within the context of an audit, ensuring transparent, concise, and effective reporting and feedback
After completing this Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner Course, delegates will be equipped to spearhead internal audits within their organisations. This Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner Certification opens up opportunities in risk management, compliance, and business continuity planning roles across various sectors.