PRINCE2® Training Benefits for Individuals
- Develop your project management qualification portfolio and skill repertoire.
- Enhance your contractor earning potential and employability prospects - PRINCE2® Practitioners can earn up to approximately £50,000 annually*.
- Possession of an internationally renowned project management qualification.
- A signifier of professionalism and project management proficiency.
- Enhance your knowledge of how to lead successful projects using a tried and tested methodology.
- Learn how to speak and communicate using the UK’s most popular project management language.
- Enhance the success of projects under your management.
- Improved self-efficacy and delivery confidence.
- Continually improve your professional practice.
*Information obtained from PayScale - correct as of 24th July 2017
PRINCE2® Training Benefits for Businesses
- Get all of your employees on the same wavelength, with the same objectives.
- Create unity and cohesion between team members and departments using a common project management methodology and language.
- Promote the probability that projects will be completed within the pre-set timescale, budget, and scope.
- PRINCE2® instils the idea that continual project justification is crucial, which helps reduce profit-consuming practices and promotes continual re-alignment with the business’s objectives.
- PRINCE2® doesn’t require any additional materials or software to operate - lowered costs.
- Ready for adversity and uncertainty - PRINCE2® is flexible and can help a project in crisis due to emphasising the importance of learning lessons from previous decisions and having predefined tolerances.
- Encourage accountability of decisions and proficient authority.
- PRINCE2® is so flexible that it can be applied to any project.
- A consistent approach to project management and project instigations.
- Risk Management is accounted for and appreciated.
- Regular reviews and appraisals to clarify resource utilisation.
- Ensure quality of product delivery.
- Optimise customer experience and customer retention.
- Maximise revenue and business value of projects.