Who Should Attend this P3O Training Course?
This course is recommended for any P3O® Foundation holders who wish to expand their knowledge of P3O® and learn what they need to take an active role in a P3O® structure.
To take this course, you must have passed P3O® Foundation.
P3O® Practitioner Training Overview
Possession of this P3O® Practitioner certification will provide confirmation that a candidate has acquired the ability to design, implement, manage, and work within a P3O® model as well as contribute to decisive decision making. This P3O® training course is designed to equip candidates with relevant skills to ensure that they can justify P3O® operations, whilst verifying that all portfolio activities are aligned with the business’s objectives. It includes the P3O® Practitioner exam, upon completion of which you will receive your certification.
This P3O® certification indicates that a candidate is a proficient Portfolio Manager and can be entrusted with making informed operational decisions.
P3O® (Project, Programme, and Project Office) is a framework that enables businesses to set up and maintain a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. Provided by the global best practice provider AXELOS, P3O® helps to align these areas of interest with the business’s objectives. This ensures senior management can make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
- This course includes the Practitioner examination & certification
- Our P3O® courses are fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- The Knowledge Academy is the world’s largest global training provider - book and train with confidence
- Dedicated 24/7 support to help you get the most out of your P3O® courses
- Develop a portfolio based upon the established P3O® processes and techniques
- Learn with our world-class and highly engaging P3O® trainers, in luxury venues
P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.