Send us your message.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
• What is digital evidence?
• How is digital evidence found?
• How can evidence be preserved?
Preventing Data Breeches
• Accidental breeches
• Deliberate breeches
• Technologies and techniques
Dealing with Incidents
• Limiting damage
• Preserving evidence
• Creating a strategy
• Implementing a plan
By the end of the course, you will:
• Understand the basics of digital evidence
• Understand how to use security policies to prevent data breeches
• Know how to manage incidents and minimise fallout
• Knowwhat should be in a forensic readiness plan
Our Computer Forensics Foundation training course provides a comprehensive introduction to the topic for any organisation preparing to develop a forensic readiness plan in accordance with legislation. You’ll learn topics such as what constitutes digital evidence, how to preserve it and how to manage digital incidents. Most of all you will learn how to protect your organisation from data threats.
The course is designed for anybody working in a security role who is in charge of protecting their organisation’s data.
There are no prerequisites, but some understanding of information security will be an advantage.
There is no exam with this course.