Key points about this course
Duration: 1 Days*Dates & Prices Enquire
Send us your message.X
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
Available delivery methods for this course
This Revit Masterclass covers the fundamentals of Revit Structure and Building Information Modelling. Students will be introduced to the tools for parametric building design and documentation by using Revit Structure. By attending this one-day course, delegates will be able to use the core features of Revit Structure, create construction documentation, design projects using 3D design tools, and present models using specific presentation tools.
• Building Information Modelling
• User Interface and Common Tools
• Viewing the Building Model
• Working with Building Elements
• Starting a Project
• Working with Levels and Imported Backgrounds
• Working with Grids and Structural Columns
• Working with Structural Walls, Elevations and Sections
• Floor Framing
• Working with Roofs and Structural Steel Frames
• Working with Sloped Beams and Floor Decks
• Working with Foundation Slabs and Slabs on Grade
• Working with Footings and Grade Beams
• Creating Stairs, Ramps, and Elevator Pits
• Working with the Analytical Model
• Working with Tags and Legends
• Working with Dimensions, Text, and Symbols
• Working with Schedules
• Working with Structural Wall Sections and Details
• Importing Typical DWG Details
• Working with Reinforced Concrete and Steel Details
• Working with Sheets
• Working with 3D Views
• Publishing Sheets
• Exporting Content
This course has been designed for individuals who are new to Revit Structure and wish to learn the fundamentals of this tool and Building Information Modelling.
Prior to attending this Masterclass, it would be useful for delegates to have basic knowledge of AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit. It is required that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
With this training course, we provide:
This course does not require delegates to sit an exam.
Select your preferred delivery method
Choose a Region
Choose a Location
Choose a Month
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Various delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
"...the trainer for this course was excellent. I would definitely recommend (and already have) this course to others."
Diane Gray, Shell