In this Assertiveness skills course, there are no formal prerequisites.
The Knowledge Academy’s Assertiveness Skills – How and When to be Assertive Training is suitable for anyone who wants to develop confidence, enhance communication skills, and want to learn about assertiveness skills.
Assertiveness Skills Training Overview
Assertiveness is the ability to express feelings for ourselves in a direct and humble way. It helps us in difficult situations like asking someone out on a date, asking a question to a teacher, or during a college or job interview. Studying this training allows individuals to build better communication skills, which are the most important to growing as professionals. This training helps learners express themselves with confidence and respect for the opinions and feelings of others. Pursuing assertiveness skills training can help individuals increase their self-confidence, reduce stress, and prevent or reduce conflict, which will enhance their career prospects.
This 1-day Assertiveness Skills – How and When to be Assertive Training course is designed to help delegates explore and gain an understanding of the issues associated with not being assertive, and presenting clear messages. During this training, delegates will learn to enhance their leadership skills and create a positive and respectful work environment. Furthermore, they will also become fully familiar with techniques for handling difficult people and situations in their work environment effectively. Our experienced instructor, with years of experience in providing interactive training courses, will teach this course.
- To communicate confidently in personal and professional relationships
- To handle feedback and criticism in a constructive manner
- To negotiate effectively to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- To manage conflicts and resolve issues in a respectful and fair manner
- To foster collaboration and teamwork through effective communication
- To handle difficult people and situations with diplomacy and tact
- At the end of this training, delegates will be able to communicate with and manage colleagues and clients at their workplace. They will also be able to improve their assertiveness skills and achieve greater success in their personal and professional lives.