Who should attend this ISO 9001 Training Course?
The course is aimed at anybody who will be leading audits or managing audit teams internally or externally. This includes:
- Auditors who wish to conduct first, second and third party auditing
- Quality managers and top-level management
- ISO 9001 consultants
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course Overview
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies quality management system requirements. This standard is based on the numerous quality management principles that consist of motivation and top management implications, a strong customer focus, a process approach, and continual improvement. The ISO lead auditor is responsible for managing a team of internal auditors and closing an audit meeting. This training helps aspiring ISO 9001 professionals master the art of successfully designing, maintaining, and improving quality management systems. Individuals with these management skills can manage large-scale enterprise quality management project audits and command the highest salaries in the industry.
In this 5-day ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course, delegates will gain comprehensive knowledge of the ISO quality management standard for organisations. During this training, delegates will learn about the role of a lead auditor, including best practices for auditing and skills for carrying out an ISO 9001 audit. They will also learn how to determine the effectiveness of a company’s quality management system and take the lead in determining auditing processes. Our highly skilled instructor with years of teaching experience will conduct this course and make delegates highly skilled in quality management.
- To rectify errors that improve production and business processes
- To come in touch with the successful implementation of ISO 9001
- To know about the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and its clauses
- To get familiar with the principles of quality management systems
- To gain an understanding of process approaches and implementations
- To attain knowledge of the assessment of audit reports and documents
At the end of this training course, delegates will be able to take on and carry out the responsibilities of an auditor as a team member or lead auditor. They will be able to maintain the QMS documentation hierarchy for identifying changes and controlling documents that come from outside of an organisation.