Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by the APMG
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our trainers are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience in Managing Successful Programmes methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the official Managing Successful Programmes manual, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the MSP Foundation and Practitioner exams
Are there any prerequisites for the MSP examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before completing the Practitioner examination
What is the structure of the exams?
The Foundation exam is multiple choice and the MSP Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
The Knowledge Academy MSP® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Programme Management and MSP® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® course materials are based on the 2011 edition of, “Managing Successful Programmes” and include examinations based on this manual.
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Training (including examinations)
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner event is designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the MSP® training environment.
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
1) Reading: Introduction, Principles, Introduction to Themes from the “Managing Successful Programmes”
2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course.
The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner training event is an intensive 5 day course that includes the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed.
Multiple choice examination, 75 questions per paper with 1 mark available per question, 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores, 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%, 60 minutes duration, Closed book Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 40 out of 80. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply MSP® to the running and managing of a non-complex programmes. MSP® Practitioner status should be Re-Registered every 3 to 5 years via the MSP® Re-Registration examination.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure. The first three days of the course involve familiarisation with the content of the MSP® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination, delegates will spend one day preparing for the MSP® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
Principles of MSP®
Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
Benefit Realisation Management
Blueprint design and delivery
Planning and Control
The Business Case
Risk management and issue resolution
Transformational Flow Overview
Identifying a Programme
Defining a Programme
Managing the Tranches
Delivering the Capability
Realising the Benefits
Closing a programme
Tailoring MSP® to the programme environment
- 2011 Edition Managing Successful Programmes OGC Manual
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
- “Very good course - I can't praise the trainer enough for the knowledge that he imparted to us all.”By Anne Cartwright (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 19/03/2012) from London
- “Intense full-on course with lots to learn but made easier by the trainer.”By Brian Dunn (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 23/02/2012) from Birmingham
- “Great course, I really got to grips with the MSP concepts.”By Toby Marshall (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 28/03/2012) from Sheffield
- “Excellent course, the trainer really made the content understandable.”By Liam Grover (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 24/04/2012) from Birmingham
- “The trainer was excellent, delivering the methodology in a fun and practical way by engaging all of the attendees. They were also excellent at preparing us for the exams.”By Elly Tumbler (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 01/04/2012) from Norwich
- “Was very impressed with the course, I would definitely think about coming back to do more.”By Andrew Walker (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 05/02/2012) from Leeds
- “A challenging course effectively carried through. Participants with broad experience helped to enrich the discussions in a very positive way. The content and presentation by the trainer was consistently high quality and engaging while the facilities provided were excellent. Overall the course was fast paced and focused on practical application. A valuable and intense learning experience.”By Mike Butcher (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 03/05/2012) from Bristol
- “I found the training course in terms of pre-work, course content and delivery extremely useful to securing a pass. The relaxed, informal set up for all exercises and interaction with other delegates, using their real life examples to bring MSP to life, helped massively too!”By Richard Connor (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 13/03/2012) from Glasgow
- “Good quality training courses that are more than value for money. The class was small and we all got to know each other quickly - questions and discussion on particular points made the day go quickly.”By Michael Docherty (Rating: 5 out of 5, 20/02/2012) from Milton Keynes
We do not currently have a video for this topic
Achieve Professional Success From MSP Courses
Everyone wants to accomplish their goals and gain achievements wherever they work. We have seen persons achieving distinct milestones and yielding astonishing outcomes. But, have you ever thought what makes them do so well? We are talking about MSP (Managing Successful Programs) or MSP Training. The MSP Course which verifies to be a trusted alternative for the managers who have the hunger to accomplish and to be thriving. MSP practitioner characterizes events administration as "the activity of carrying out coordinated association, better direction and implementation of transformational activities". The focal issue of an MSP course is to achieve outcomes and recognize advantages of strategic significance to the business. MSP comprises a good performance in the successful delivery of transformational change through the submission of events management.
Relevance of MSP Training and MSP Practitioner
Associations today live in a natural environment which is certainly changing. Those organizations which have discovered to change themselves with the altering trends are more expected to endure and prosper. This transformation is likely only through productive authority and strategic control. Event management abilities educated by the MSP training Course are progressively being recognized as key to enable associations to organize that transformation.
Requirements of MSP Courses and MSP Training
In this ever changing era of the public and the personal lives there is a gigantic requirement to comprehend the complexities, to take risks and to organize conflicting priorities to determination. Those associations are expected to fail where:
•There is insufficient high-level support.
•Authority is feeble.
•There is no professional vision to forecast the future.
•There is insufficient focus on profits.
•There are impractical anticipations of the organizational capacity.
•There are inadequate assesses to convey alterations.
MSP training and MSP practitioner systematic approach
Taking up a systematic administration approach such as MSP training presents an organized framework that can help organizations to bypass the overhead said pitfalls and accomplish their goals.
The MSP course framework is founded on three central concepts
•MSP Practitioner Values: These are derived from positive and contradictory courses wise from program experiences. They are the common components that reinforce the achievement of any transformational change.
•MSP Course Governance Topics: These characterize an organization's approach to the events administration. They permit an association to take up right leadership, to provide work an adept squad, to set an objective and to pursue the best scheme to accomplish achievement.
•MSP Training Transformational Flow: This provides a way to select the correct assesses administering the association to accomplish the needed alterations.
In this up to date era of education, having a rudimentary requirement will not work as professionalism has granted birth to cut-throat competition. Businesses today charter persons having a distinctive flair. If one's having a so-so qualification under his name then businesses either don't hire him or offer a mediocre wages bundle. Getting a job in a reputed business becomes a formidable task for someone who does not have certain thing extraordinary in his restart. Here an MSP Practitioner relishes a reputable place. MSP Training Course is recognized worldwide and certainly increases an individual's possibilities to get the designation letter. Get a MSP Training Course and become a trained MSP Practitioner. You will glimpse miracles happening for you, taking you to an excursion of achievements. MSP training for MSP practitioner is the right way to go about the MSP course and these MSP courses are apt for professional advancement.