Who Should Attend and prerequisites
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this Certified Global Project Manager Training course.
This course is ideal for individuals who would like to enhance their knowledge of Project Management.
Certified Global Project Manager Course Overview
Project managers are in charge of leading teams, setting goals, interacting with stakeholders, and managing crucial assets for project teams and the business. An understanding of project management and its principles can boost business productivity by improving the chances of project success. This course will describe the process of improving a project’s operational performance and the importance of cooperation within a project team. This training demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of project management principles and the ability to efficaciously run a project. Pursuing this training will assist individuals in achieving quick professional growth and gaining numerous career opportunities to work in various multinational organisations.
In this 2-day Certified Global Project Manager (CGPM) Training, delegates will learn about dealing with scheduling which is useful to be aware of several key terms that could impact your project. During this training, they will gain an understanding of project management principles and the ability to efficiently run a project. They will also learn the skills required to be a project manager, quality planning and assurance, and manage risk. Our highly professional and skilled trainers are dedicated to improving your project management abilities and helping you to earn this impressive qualification.
- To understand the techniques of project quality assurance used by the project manager
- To know about the roles and responsibilities of the project management structure
- to become familiar with the various quality planning tools available to a project manager
- To get information and recognise the abilities required to be a project manager
- To know about the scope of a project that incorporates everything needed to achieve
- To gain knowledge about directing the project, which helps ensure authority to start the project
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to apply project management principles to their business. They will also be able to provides the tools required to monitor and update the project schedule to make sure that changes are appropriately managed.