In this training, there are no formal prerequisites.
This Office Manager course is ideal for everyone, and it is much more beneficial for:
- Clerks, Admin Assistants, PAs
- Secretaries, Customer Support
Office Manager Masterclass Course Overview
An office manager is a person who is responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that helps in the smooth working of an office. They need to be skilled at supervising other staff fairly and consistently. An office manager acts as the supervisor for administrative support staff.
This 1-day Office Manager course allows delegates to become office managers who are employed across the board in the public, private, and charity sectors. In brief, they are employed by any organisation that runs an office, from small businesses to public bodies and multinational corporations.
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to work with different personalities and improve their time management skills. Also, they will be able to understand their responsibilities.
Responsibilities typically include:
- Typing and dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of secretarial, clerical and administrative staff
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management