|ITIL® Foundation||13/04/2015 3 places left||Coventry||3 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation||11/05/2015 4 places left||Coventry||3 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation||08/06/2015 5 places left||Coventry||3 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation||13/07/2015||Coventry||3 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation||10/08/2015||Coventry||3 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by BCS
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the PRINCE2 examinations?
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before attempting to complete the Practitioner examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Foundation exam is multiple choice and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the pre-course reading?
The pre-course study material which is sent upon confirmation consists of; 1) Reading the first 3 chapters of the PRINCE2® manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®” 2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course. 3) 70 multiple choice Questions to test your PRINCE2® with detailed answers. The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date.
What are the hours of the course?
The training hours are start at 9am and finish at 5pm approximately
Is there home work?
There is a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor each day
IT'S OFFICIAL: MORE candidates PASS PRINCE2 exams with our courses than any other training provider as verified by APM Group. How is this verified?
This has been verified by APMG based on statistics from 1 Jan 2013 - 30 November 2013 and is based on volume of delegates
Please explain how I can report my PDUs to PMI that I earned with The Knowledge Academy
You will need to complete and submit a PMP Professional Development Activities Reporting Form to PMI. This can be obtained from by visiting www.pmi.org/Certification/Maintain-Your-Credential.aspx
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
The Knowledge Academy ITIL® Training day course covers the following topics:
The ITIL Foundation course consists of presentations, exercises and discussions about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes:
Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Foundation provide a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions and roles.
ITIL Foundation 2011 Course Content
Provided as pre-course work is an overview on ITIL named 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' which is optional should you decide to read the document. Please note that 'The IT Service Management Forum' are yet to publish a 2011 version of the Overview handbook. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
Service Management as a Practice
Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
Functions, Roles and Processes
Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
Types of Service Provision
Service Portfolio Management
Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
Service Catalogue Management
Service Level Management
IT Service Continuity Management
Information Security Management
Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
Service Asset and Configuration Management
Release and Deployment Management
Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
40 questions per paper
26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
60 minutes duration
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
- “I really enjoyed learning the PRINCE2 methodology with The Knowledge Academy. The trainer; Simon was experienced and knowledgeable on the subject and provided us with a new, fresh approach to project management.”By Leon Reeves (Manager) from London
- “I recently attended a PRINCE2 training course for a full week - it was brilliant - there was a lot to take in and lots of homework (every night) but it was worth every penny. I had a really brilliant trainer too. I would recommend this course to anyone! It was excellent - very professionally organised and efficiently delivered. Thank you!”By Charlotte Higgens (Project Officer) from Sheffield
- “I have recently completed my Prince2 training with The Knowledge Academy in their London location and had a really good week. I had a trainer called Ray who was fantastic, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Prince2. He went through everything slowly ensuring we were all at the same pace. Thanks to him I passed the prince2 course first time!”By Cameron Glover (Programme Assistant) from London
- “Over all a professional supplier of the Prince2 seminar, with a competent and friendly trainer, who explains and shows the different theories in a manner where it is understandable for all people.”By Caroline Daniels (Project Officer) from Milton Keynes
- “I participated in the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course and was very happy with the whole process. I received pre course material just after booking the course, with a comprehensive description of the process and the work required before and during the course. The material also included a daily schedule for the course and exam-related questions. The training was performed by a professional tutor who made sure everyone was up to speed at all times. He also made us work together in groups, so we got to know each other a little. I was very happy with the whole experience.”By Anthony Crawford (Project Executive) from London
- “This was a very good course, albeit an intensive week. The trainer taught very well and gave me and my fellow classmates enough help when needed.”By Mame Kanu (Senior Programme Manager) from London
- “I was searching for Prince2 course for awhile and came across The Knowledge Academy who guided me through a simple booking process. I attended the course last week - it was intense but the trainer made it enjoyable.”By James Riggs (PRINCE2 Project Manager) from Birmingham
- “Thanks to The Knowledge Academy for an excellent course and service. The PRINCE2 course was really valuable, the trainer was very knowledgeable. I learned so much in one week, thank you!”By Peter Flowers (Project Manager) from Nottingham
- “With my previous project management experience, I thought the course would be ‘simple’. But it was definitely very intensive and proved truly beneficial to attend the training. Working with other participants sharing experience helped to expand my understanding. The course was delivered maintaining the integrity and intensity of the course; at the same time engaging and sharing the experience from the Trainer which was really useful.”By Masood Ali (Business Analyst) from London
- “The Knowledge Academy made the experience of going through intensive PRINCE2 training very clear and understandable from the initial booking. I found the course instructor not only helpful and insightful, but very easy to approach for additional help at the end of each session. I would absolutely return to The Knowledge Academy for my future training needs.”By Linda Jefferson (Project Assistant) from Southampton
We do not currently have a video for this course
The Knowledge Academy becomes a first strategic partner of Axelos
It was announced on Friday 30th January that The Knowledge Academy has been selected to be a strategic partner by Axelos, the organisation behind best practice qualifications such as PRINCE2®, MSP® and ITIL®. As the number one globally accredited PRINCE2® training provider this is a great opportunity to increase the success, popularity and international recognition of the Axelos Global Best Practice Project, Programme, Portfolio and IT focussed certifications.
For our candidates this means that The Knowledge Academy will remain at the forefront of providing the highest quality courses at the best price in each global location. This Strategic Partnership also ensures that individuals, departments and whole organisations will also be able to stay at the cutting edge of project management and IT service management by offering PRINCE2Agile® and ITIL® Master Training as soon as the syllabus is approved. Candidates can also be certain of the continued stability and growth of the Axelos Portfolio (both in popularity and awareness) as Strategic Partners and Axelos work together to market these courses.
For The Knowledge Academy, becoming a Strategic Partner is excellent recognition of our commitment to the development and provision of international best practice standards. We are excited work with some of the most talented course instructors around the world to deliver these valuable qualifications. You can be assured that our new partnership will take our already high quality of training to new levels! Our role in developing these courses should also lead to these courses and their examinations becoming available in more languages and delivery countries and locations than ever before.
To celebrate the formation of this Partnership, The Knowledge Academy will be rewarding you with a limited time offer! We will be launching a series of exclusive training bundles to be announced across our social media channels over the next fortnight. Please ensure that you are connected to our pages at:
PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS limited.