What is Microsoft Excel training?
Microsoft Excel is a popular computer program that allows you to create and edit spreadsheets. These are used to store information in columns and rows that can then be organised and/or processed. Spreadsheets are designed to work well with numbers but often include text
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Am I using Microsoft Excel 2003?
Click HELP menu, click ABOUT, find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Excel 2007?
Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version. Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Excel 2010?
Click the FILE tab. In BACKSTAGE view, click HELP. Within PRODUCT ACTIVATED, find your version.
What level is best for me within Microsoft Excel?
Level 1 - You can open files, save them, make changes but not a lot more. Level 2 - Fairly confident to perform formulae calculations but able to do most stuff, but not detailed programming. Level 3 - Able to perform all tasks within Excel.
The Knowledge Academy
Who Should Attend the Course?
The course is intended for new users of Microsoft Excel 2007 who want to become productive in the shortest possible time. Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Excel is required.
The New Ribbon Interface
Editing Your Workbook
Printing and Viewing your Workbook
Introduction to Formulas
- Highly Experienced Instructor
- Detailed User-Friendly Manual
- Pre/Post Course Email Support
- Attendance Certificate
- “Good materials, excellent tutor”By Richard Lester (Project Officer) from Southampton
- “Professional delivery and commitment to students”By Carl Wright (Management) from Bath
- “Great course, value and tutor”By Sukhvir Chahal (Executive) from London
- “Our tutor was personable, and knew how to impart the key info, and prepare us for the exams. 10/10 performance, and recommendable.”By Helen White (Project Assistant) from Plymouth
- “This was a very intensive course. I thought the course, content and teacher were excellent and that the methodology was tied to current events and examples in a constructive way to ensure that the practical application was not lost in the theory.”By Anthea Newman (Accounts Executive) from Swindon
- “I don't have the motivation to study after a long day's work nor did I want to spend months learning material which I need to apply in my role today, but The Knowledge Academy gave me the opportunity to learn what I needed to in a shorter space of time, and helped me pass the exam in order for me to get to where I wanted to be.”By Thomas Newman (Project Manager) from London
- “I received fantastic service from The Knowledge Academy before and during the training course. I would recommend this company to anyone who wanted to take part in the Excel Advanced training course”By Dorothy James (PA) from Manchester
- “The trainer we were provided with had the ability to make the course come to life. I would like to thank him for helping me pass my exam and get to where I am today.”By Holly Dorey (Assistant) from Newcastle
- “I felt extremely comfortable attending the course with The Knowledge Academy. We received refreshments throughout the day and regular breaks to ensure we could keep up with the instructor. I found this all helpful and would use this company again.”By Carl Leman (Analyst) from Sheffield
- “Fantastic experience with The Knowledge Academy! They were cheap, provided great service and an experienced trainer.”By David Galbraith (Executive) from Bristol
- “I was impressed by The Knowledge Academy and their ability to provide a great training course, with an experienced trainer at such a good price. I was asked to take this course by my employer - I was so impressed by them that our company will be using this company in the future.”By Louise White (Systems Administrator) from London
- “Yes, this company is the cheapest...but they are also the best in the market. I have used a training provider before and The Knowledge Academy were by far the best. They were professional, cheap and experienced. I would most definitely use them again.”By Jack Davison (Business Manager) from Milton Keynes
- “I recently completed the Excel training course with The Knowledge Academy and had an enjoyable week. I found that the experienced trainer made the concepts seem to simple and easy that I can now apply it everyday to my working life. Moreover, this training provider was also the cheapest in the market. It just proves you don't need to pay a fortune to get a great training course.”By Jessica Duncan (Project Manager) from Windsor
- “Course was just what I was after, thank you.”By Pamela Evans (Data Analyst) from London
- “At first I found the content challenging, but with the help of the trainer I was soon on my way to success. Thank you.”By Peter Gibson (Teacher) from Newcastle
- “Very happy with the course, I will be the tackling the advanced certificate next.”By Tom Booth (Analyst) from Nottingham
- “I would like to thank The Knowledge Academy for an excellent service, enquiring and booking was hassle free. I learned a lot and the trainer was great.”By Kirsty Anderson (Business Administrator) from Leeds
- “The trainer was great, he made it enjoyable learning the subject.”By Simon Chan (Warehouse Operative) from Luton
- “I have tried learning Excel on my own before but always found it confusing, this course was great.”By Perry Taylor (Business Analyst) from Manchester
- “Great course, really informative.”By Ruth Kelly (Analyst) from Sheffield
- “Really good course, and really good company, will be using TKA again.”By Sally Finch (Business Manager) from Nottingham
We do not currently have a video for this topic