Who is this Scaled Agile Training Course intended for?
This training course is suitable for anyone who is interested in getting in-depth knowledge of scale agile. However, this course is much more beneficial for:
- Product Owners.
- Product Managers.
- Solution Managers.
- Portfolio Managers.
- Program Managers.
- System Architects.
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this course. However, having a prior knowledge of below will be beneficial for the delegates:
- Leading SAFe® certification.
- Experience working in a SAFe® environment.
- Experience with Lean-Agile or other similar environments.
Certified SAFe® Product Manager/Product Owner Training Overview
The Scaled Agile Framework® is the combination of workflow and organisational patterns used to implement Agile practises at the enterprise level. A SAFe® Product Owner (PO) is an agile team member who defines stories and prioritises the team backlog to streamline programme priorities and execution. The certification will teach learners about SAFe®, product owner responsibilities, and how to manage programme backlogs. Additionally, this training will allow individuals to prepare for and participate in PI planning, iterate on executions, and inspect and adapt team improvements. Individuals with agile product ownership and product management skills will get desired designations at highly reputed companies and climb the ladder of success in a short span of time.
This 2-day Certified SAFe® Product Manager/Product Owner Training course equips delegates with a comprehensive knowledge of SAFe® for Lean enterprises and competencies to achieve business agility. During this training, delegates will learn about value streams that deliver value to the end-user directly or support internal business processes. They will also learn about product management, which evolves from customer feedback and learnings from the ART. Our highly knowledgeable instructor with years of teaching experience will conduct this course and make delegates familiar with product owner duties.
- To learn about the activities needed to deliver a product or service to a customer.
- To satisfy the customer through continuous delivery of valuable software.
- To match demand to capacity and eliminate excess work in the process.
- To develop and commit to Agile team PI objectives and iteration plans.
- To operate with the goal of achieving a continuous flow of value.
- To identify how to manage the programme backlog and Kanban.
After attending this training course, delegates will be able to align vision with strategic themes and use personas to improve the lives of customers with that vision. They will also be able to manage flow with Team Kanban and continuously refine the backlog.