Who Should Attend this P3O Training Course?
This course is recommended for anybody interested or involved in project management, programme management, or portfolio management.
This course is open to everyone and there are no prerequisites.
P3O® Foundation Training Overview
This comprehensive course will equip candidates with the basic tools and techniques of P3O® and educate them on the constituents of a successful P3O®. This certification enables individuals to contribute to an office or enterprise in a supporting role. P3O® Foundation is a valuable certification in the project management industry, showing that you have the knowledge to operate within a project office which follows the P3O® model. Once you have obtained your P3O® Foundation certification, you will be ready to proceed onto the P3O® Practitioner course.
P3O® (Project, Programme, and Project Office) is a framework that enables businesses to set up and maintain a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. Provided by the global best practice provider AXELOS, P3O® helps to align these areas of interest with the business’s objectives. This ensures senior management can make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
- Includes the P3O® Foundation examination
- Our P3O® courses are fully accredited by the PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- Accelerate your portfolio, programme, and project management career
- The Knowledge Academy is the world’s largest global training provider - book and train with confidence
- Dedicated 24/7 support to help you get the most out of your P3O® training courses
- Develop a portfolio based upon the established P3O® processes and techniques
- Learn with our world-class and highly engaging P3O® trainers, in luxury venues
P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.