There are no formal prerequisites for this training. However, having a prior knowledge of the below will be beneficial for the delegates.
- System Administration
- Familiarity with General Computing
- Basic understanding of UNIX or Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Command-Line Interfaces
.Who Should Attend this AIX Training Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants in-depth knowledge of AIX fundamentals. However, it is much for beneficial for:
- System Administrators
- IT Professionals
- UNIX/Linux Administrators
- Technical Support Staff
- IT Managers
AIX Fundamentals Training Overview
IBM created AIX as an operating system for use on their proprietary hardware platforms. It is a UNIX-based system with a focus on great performance, scalability, and dependability. C, Java, Python, and Perl are among the programming languages and technologies supported by AIX. Advanced features like as virtualization, task management, and security upgrades are also included. AIX is a popular operating system in business and data centre environments for mission-critical applications requiring high availability and performance. It offers a command-line interface and is noted for its reliability and security.
In this 1-day AIX Fundamentals Training course, delegates will gain a comprehensive knowledge of introduction to IBM’s Advanced Interactive eXecutive (AIX) operating system. They will learn various concepts such as how to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot AIX systems effectively. Learners will gain a solid understanding of AIX's architecture, file systems, system administration tasks, and security features.
- Understand the basics of the AIX operating system
- Use the AIX command line interface
- Manage system resources and processes
- Perform basic system administration tasks
- Manage users and groups
- Configure and manage network settings
- Understand AIX file systems and storage management
- Troubleshoot common issues in the AIX environment