What PRINCE2® Courses should I take?
There is a range of PRINCE2® Courses which allow you to take the most relevant certification for your career. If you believe that either the complete collection or a subset of PRINCE2® certifications will enhance your professional practice and employability prospects, then click below to view our course pages that offer a more detailed explanation of the syllabi, what’s included in the fee, the benefits of each specific course, and how to book your chosen PRINCE2® course.
PRINCE2® Courses include:
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner - this course offers candidates the opportunity to develop their applicable understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology, from the founding principles to real-life PRINCE2® implementation. It is also the most popular course that The Knowledge Academy provides.
- PRINCE2® Foundation - enables the development of fundamental PRINCE2® knowledge and an appreciation of the constituents that contribute to a project’s success
- PRINCE2® Practitioner - enables the acquisition of applicable knowledge regarding how to implement the established PRINCE2® methodology into your own project management practice. Prior to sitting this certification, candidates must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Only - this event allows candidates to undertake the PRINCE2® Foundation exam after undertaking their own private study. Candidates can take their exam in a classroom setting or online.
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only - this event allows candidates to undertake the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam after undertaking their own private study and have passed their Foundation exam. Candidates can take their exam in a classroom setting or online