To apply for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification, PMI® requires applicants to fulfil one of the following educational and professional experience requirements:
- Have a high school diploma (secondary diploma, associate degree, or global equivalent), 4 years of project management experience or PMP, and 7 years of program management experience within the last 15 years.
- Possess a four-year degree (bachelor's degree or higher degree, or its global equivalent), 4 years of project management experience or PMP, and 4 years of program management experience in the last 15 years.
This Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Training can be attended by anyone having the pre-knowledge and who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of program management and boost their career. However, individuals working as program and project managers can thrive by attending this training.
Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Course Overview
Program management is a strategic approach used to simultaneously implement and manage various interrelated projects to accomplish common objectives. A program manager plays a crucial role in coordinating projects, ensuring that various projects' goals aren't conflicting, and managing day to day project activities to ensure smooth program delivery. Using program management practices enable professionals to process project requests from an organisational viewpoint and provides maximum ROI (Return on Investment). This Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Training is designed to provide all the required knowledge and resources to individuals who strive to gain the program management skills and want to get successful in their organisational initiatives. Gaining required program management skills through this PgMP® training will help individuals in their career progression and get higher job profiles.
This 3-day Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Training course will provide delegates with the advanced experience, knowledge, and skills required to define and manage multiple projects and deliver important organisational objectives. Delegates will learn to perform an initial program assessment, estimate the program's financial and non-financial benefits, initiate the program, evaluate the program's status, etc. They will also learn to control and close programs, develop a transition plan to operations, perform stakeholder analysis, and many more concepts. This Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Training will be conducted by our highly skilled trainer with years of experience teaching project and program management courses.
Other than the above concepts, this training will also cover the following concepts:
- Integration opportunities and needs within the program and operational activities
- Standard measurement criteria for success for all constituent projects
- Monitoring key human resources for program and project roles
- Benefits realisation and sustainment plans
- Developing and fostering relationships with stakeholders
- Establishing escalation policies and procedures
After attending this Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Training, delegates will be able to identify opportunities and benefits to fulfil the organisation's strategic goals by program implementation. They will also be able to encourage better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of an organisation.