There are no formal prerequisites to attend this ISO 27002:2022 Foundation Training course.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to attain an understanding of the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls. However, this course is much more beneficial for:
- Information Security Managers
- ISMS Auditors and Consultants
- Information Security Management Practitioners
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Practitioners
ISO 27002 Foundation Training Course Overview
ISO 27002 is the international standard and is recognised as an information security control system designed to benefit an organisation's development of any size. Information security controls help to lower risks like hacks, data theft, and unauthorised alterations to digital data. This training will help learners to establish and improve the information security infrastructure. This training will help organisations to implement, maintain, and improve their information security management. Holding these effective skills and knowledge of ISO 27002: 2022 helps individuals to get expertise in monitoring information security and successfully kick start their careers in ISMS.
This 1-day ISO 27002:2022 Foundation Training course is designed to teach delegates about managing system information security. During this course, delegates will learn about the principles of information security along with its differences from cybersecurity. Delegates will get familiar with the information security incident management plans and preparations to detect and react to the risks accordingly. Furthermore, they will get an understanding of the responsibilities after termination or change of employment. Our highly expert trainer with years of teaching experience will conduct this training and equip delegates with the knowledge of various controls to secure information.
- To get familiar with the roles and responsibilities of cybersecurity professionals
- To understand the information security in supplier relationships
- To gain knowledge of the redundancy of information processing facilities
- To follow policies, rules, and standards for information security
- To learn the importance and benefits of managing information security system
- To manage the technical vulnerabilities to keep the network safe
After completing this training, delegates will be able to implement information security management in an organisation. Delegates will be able to determine and identify the risks and act accordingly.