Certified HR Manager Overview
Certified HR Manager Course Outline
Module 1: Human Resources Overview
- Definition of Human Resources
- Objectives of Human Resources
- Role of Human Resources in a Business Context
- Importance of HR Manager
- Structure of the HR Department
- Challenges Faced by an HR Department
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- HR Effectiveness Measurement
Module 2: Employment Law
- Employment Contracts
- Data Protection
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Grievance, Discipline, and Dismissal
Module 3: HR Policy
- Devising the HR Agenda and Strategy
- HR Policy Documentation
- Purpose of HR Policy Documentation
- HR Policy Reviews
- Management of the Development of New HR Policies and Procedures
- Implementation of New HR Policies and Procedures
Module 4: Recruitment
- Writing Job Specifications
- Recruiting from CEO Level to Receptionist
- Employee Handbook
- Cost Efficiencies
- Recruitment Campaigns
Module 5: Remuneration
- Introduction to Remuneration
- Maintaining a Pay Plan
- Profit and Loss
- Performance-Related Pay (PRP)
Module 6: Administration
- Generalist HR Activities
- Personnel Files
- Starters and Leavers Administration
- Absence and Sickness
Module 7: Employee Relations
- Support of Disciplinary and Grievance Cases
- Communication with Employees
- Conflict Management
- Types of Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Employee Engagement
- Categories of Employee Engagement
Module 8: Performance
- Overview of Performance Management
- Development of an Engagement Programme
- Performance Management Cycle
- Efficient Performance Management System
- Performance Management Training
- Setting Up a Benefit Structure
- Performance Appraisal System
Module 9: Learning and Development
- Importance of Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Best Practice
- Gap Analysis
- Training Requirements
- How to Create an Effective Training Program?
Who should attend this Certified HR Manager Course?
The Certified HR Manager Course is designed for anyone who wants to become a Certified HR Manager. This course will cover topics such as employment law, employee relations and strategic HR planning. The following professionals can benefit from attending this course:
- Organisational Development Managers
- HR Consultants
- HR Managers and Team Leaders
- HR Generalists
- Aspiring HR Managers
- Aspiring HR Professionals
- Recruitment Consultants
Prerequisites of the Certified HR Manager Course
There are no formal prerequisites for the Certified HR Manager Course. However, a basic understanding of HR concepts and practices will be beneficial for the delegates to pursue this HR Course.
Certified HR Manager Course Overview
The role of an HR Manager plays an instrumental part in shaping and determining an organisation's culture, ultimately influencing business performance. HR Managers are required to develop, coordinate, and lead Human Resources practices to achieve an employee-oriented, successful work environment, which highlights productivity, quality, and ongoing development of the workforce.
Expertise in Human Resources is essential, not just for those in HR roles but also for those in leadership and managerial positions. As HR Managers strike a balance among recruitment, remuneration, administration, and more, they work cohesively with various departments such as Finance, Facilities, and Marketing, further underlining the need for mastery in this field.
Our 2-day Course, offered by The Knowledge Academy, delves deep into the multifaceted world of HR Management. During this HR Training, delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding of HR Policies, Legislation, and core HR Manager activities. Achieving this HR course certification showcases the adeptness and expertise that potential employers seek in an HR professional.
- To understand the influence of HR on organisational culture and performance
- To gain proficiency in core HR responsibilities and inter-departmental collaboration
- To enhance knowledge of HR policies, legislation, and best practices
- To develop leadership and representation skills in HR scenarios
- To acquire the skills and knowledge for effective recruitment and employee relations
By the end of this HR course, delegates will emerge as highly skilled and strategic HR leaders. They gain a profound understanding of Human Resources principles and practices, positioning them to excel in managing the workforce. Delegates can also pursue more of The Knowledge Academy’s Courses to expand their skillset.
What’s included in this Certified HR Manager Course?
- Certified HR Manager Examination
- World-Class Training Sessions from Experienced Instructors
- Certified HR Manager Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
Certified HR Manager Exam Information
To achieve the Certified HR Manager, candidates will need to sit for an examination. The exam format is as follows:
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 40
- Total Marks: 40 Marks
- Pass Mark: 65%, or 26/40 Marks
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Closed Book
Why choose us
Ways to take this course
Experience live, interactive learning from home with The Knowledge Academy's Online Instructor-led Certified HR Manager. Engage directly with expert instructors, mirroring the classroom schedule for a comprehensive learning journey. Enjoy the convenience of virtual learning without compromising on the quality of interaction.
Unlock your potential with The Knowledge Academy's Certified HR Manager, accessible anytime, anywhere on any device. Enjoy 90 days of online course access, extendable upon request, and benefit from the support of our expert trainers. Elevate your skills at your own pace with our Online Self-paced sessions.
Experience the most sought-after learning style with The Knowledge Academy's Certified HR Manager. Available in 490+ locations across 190+ countries, our hand-picked Classroom venues offer an invaluable human touch. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive, interactive experience with our expert-led Certified HR Manager sessions.
Highly experienced trainers
Boost your skills with our expert trainers, boasting 10+ years of real-world experience, ensuring an engaging and informative training experience
State of the art training venues
We only use the highest standard of learning facilities to make sure your experience is as comfortable and distraction-free as possible
Small class sizes
Our Classroom courses with limited class sizes foster discussions and provide a personalised, interactive learning environment
Great value for money
Achieve certification without breaking the bank. Find a lower price elsewhere? We'll match it to guarantee you the best value
Streamline large-scale training requirements with The Knowledge Academy’s In-house/Onsite Certified HR Manager at your business premises. Experience expert-led classroom learning from the comfort of your workplace and engage professional development.
Tailored learning experience
Leverage benefits offered from a certification that fits your unique business or project needs
Maximise your training budget
Cut unnecessary costs and focus your entire budget on what really matters, the training.
Team building opportunity
Our Certified HR Manager offers a unique chance for your team to bond and engage in discussions, enriching the learning experience beyond traditional classroom settings
Monitor employees progress
The course know-how will help you track and evaluate your employees' progression and performance with relative ease
What our customers are saying
No additional comms
Aichu was amazing, very knowledgeable of the topic, the sessions were going on smoothly and great interaction.
Akther was a very professional trainer. She listened to why I was doing the course and made sure that it was focused on that. I also wanted it interactive, which she did as well.
Certified HR Manager FAQs
Why choose us
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Many delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
High quality resources
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water