Who should attend this P3O Training Course?
This course is open to everyone, it is recommended for anybody interested or involved in project management, programme management, or portfolio management.
There are no prerequisites.
P3O® Foundation & Practitioner Course Overview
This comprehensive P3O® course will cover the knowledge required to pass the P3O® Foundation and Practitioner examinations, which are both included. The training course will allow individuals to analyse, distinguish, and review the success or failure of projects, with a full appreciation of differing principles and varying roles that contribute to a successful P3O®. This P3O® certification indicates that a candidate is a proficient Portfolio Manager and can be entrusted with making informed operational decisions.
P3O® (Project, Programme, and Project Office) is a framework that enables businesses to set up and maintain a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. Provided by the global best practice provider AXELOS, P3O® helps to align these areas of interest with the business’s objectives. This ensures senior management can make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
- This is a combined course - including the Foundation and the Practitioner certifications
- Our P3O® courses are fully accredited by the PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- The Knowledge Academy is the world’s largest global training provider - book and train with confidence
- Dedicated 24/7 support to help you get the most out of your P3O® courses
- Develop a portfolio based upon the established P3O® processes and techniques
- Learn with our world-class and highly engaging P3O® trainers
P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.