There are no formal prerequisites for attending this ISO 27701 Foundation Training course.
This ISO 27701 Foundation Training course is designed for those who want to learn the fundamentals of a privacy information management system. However, it will be more beneficial for:
- Information Security Managers
- Privacy Information Management Professionals
- Personally Identifiable Information Managers
ISO 27701 Foundation Training Course Overview
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international management standard that offers guidance on privacy protection, including how businesses should manage customer information. It helps in providing compliance with privacy laws all around the world. This training aims to provide individuals with the knowledge to control all aspects of information's lifecycle, from its identification and gathering to its eventual disposal through archiving or deletion. Additionally, this training will assist organisations in managing record generation and growth using an effective information management system. Studying this training equips learners with cryptography, which is a technique used for securing information and communication through the use of codes. Pursuing this training helps individuals acquire the necessary skills and techniques to enhance their career opportunities and ultimately increase their earnings.
This 1-day ISO 27701 Foundation Training course is designed to provide delegates with in-depth knowledge about the benefits of the ISO 27701 Information Management System standard. During this training, they will learn about the structure of the standard, including its requirements, guidance, and controls for protecting the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). They will also learn about the relationship between the standard with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002. This course will be led by our highly skilled and knowledgeable trainer, who has years of teaching experience, who will conduct this training and equip the delegates with skills to recognise potential actions and tactics organisations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 27001.
- To understand the concept of ISO/IEC 27701, both requirements and guidance
- To determine the effectiveness of an organisation’s privacy information management system
- To understand areas of the standard that should be audited and techniques to consider
- To support compliance with privacy rules and regulations
- To establish an understanding of the issues organisations face when maintaining framework processes
- To reduce complexity by integrating with the leading information security standard ISO/IEC 27701
After completing this IS0 27701 Foundation Training course, delegates will be able to build trust in the company’s ability to manage personal information. They will also be able to facilitate agreements with business partners.