Who should attend this ISO 27001 Training Course?
This ISO training course is designed for those who direct management situations relating to ISO 27001. This course is also intended for those individuals who are responsible for leading the implementation of ISMS in organisations and businesses.
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this training.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course Overview
The Knowledge Academy is Globally Recognised as the Industry Leader in ISO 27001 Certifications. Our "ISO Information Security Team” comprises of over 44 leading Information Security Audit Experts, who on average have more than 12 years of industry recognised Information Security Experience in ISO 27001 Certifications. Our instructors have developed a unique teaching style to help aspiring ISO 27001 Professionals to master the art of successfully Securing Digital Information. Our highly experienced ISO 27001 Experts are recognised in the industry as having the highest rated Information Security skills by employers. We Train and Develop highly competent Information Security Professionals, and most of them go on to work on large scale enterprise Information Security Audits and command the highest salaries in the industry.
This ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training course will provide delegates with the ability to scale ISMS into an enterprise. Throughout this course, delegates will be taught how to implement policies, processes, methods, and techniques of ISMS, whilst applying management systems structures. They will also learn how to boost information security in compliance with ISO 27001 standards, by considering the condition of the business’ ISMS. This ISO 27001 training course will enhance the delegate’s project management capability and enables individuals to direct teams successfully.
The Knowledge Academy offers a range of ISO 27001 courses, which are part of a four-stage training process. The first course is ISO 27001 Foundation, which should be completed before delegates attend any of the more advanced ISO 27001 courses. Following our Foundation course, delegates who wish to progress further should enrol onto ISO 27001 Internal Auditor, then ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and ISO 27001 Lead Implementer. These specific Auditor and Implementer courses enable delegates to become proficient in the auditing and implementation of information security.
What are the course objectives?
- Understand the implementation of ISMS on basis of ISO 27001 standard.
- Comprehend core and key ISO components.
- Learn the various approaches, procedures, and techniques for effective ISMS implementation.
- Learn about many elements of ISMS such as risk management, controls, objectives, requirements, and the relationship amongst them.
- Acquire expertise required for team management.
- Learn methods and techniques for conducting information security risk assessment.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills needed for advising organisations in implementing best practices of ISMS.
- Understanding the concepts of leadership and adapting to change within an organisation.
- The significance of proper documentation.
- Learn to identify threats to information and the impact such threats may carry.
What are the benefits of this training course?
- Able to effectively implement the policies and principles in compliance with ISO 27001 within an organisation.
- Effective project management skills to maximise project value and avoid pitfalls.
- Improved analysis and decision making according to ISMS.
- Analyse the scope of ISMS in a business based on the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Develop and implement frameworks that suit best according to the present state of an organisation.
- Managing your ISO projects correctly for the best results.
- Assigning roles and responsibilities to other people for an ISO 27001 implementation.
- Having a communication strategy and good interaction with others.