PRINCE2® Training Exam Information
The following information gives you an insight into the current structure of the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam:
The PRINCE2® Practitioner examination Focuses on the ability to apply PRINCE2® to an example scenario.
- Material allowed: This PRINCE2® practitioner exam is an ‘Open Book’. The Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 publication, 2017 edition, should be used. No other material is allowed.
- Exam duration: 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- Number of Marks: 68 marks, each online question is worth 1 mark.
- Pass mark: 38 marks, 55%.
- Type of Questions: Objective testing, a type of multiple choice.
*After completing 1 day of classroom training and successfully passing your PRINCE2® Foundation Exam, the second day of this course is a flexible exam preparation day to complete at your convenience in order to prepare you to take and pass your PRINCE2® Practitioner exam online.
We provide comprehensive support during the exam process to make the experience as simple as possible. This exam can be taken at a suitable time, subject to availability; online, anywhere.
Benefits of PRINCE2® online exams include:
- Proven higher pass rates
- Quicker Results
- Save Travel Costs
- Take your exam at your home, office, or work when you are ready
PRINCE2® Exam Preparation Workbook
Our exam preparation workbook ensures and validates that you have the knowledge and confidence to pass your exam.
The exam preparation workbook comprises of mock questions and applicable scenario based projects. This exam workbook, along with instructions of how to book your exam, can be found in your Joining Instructions which are received upon enrolment. Completion of this workbook prior to taking the exam is highly recommended to maximise your chances of passing.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.