In this training, there are no formal prerequisites.
This Masterclass training is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to become a virtual event planner
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organise an event from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organise seminar, course or camp virtually
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organise a virtual meeting, conference or party virtually
Virtual Event Planner Masterclass Course Overview
Working Virtually means you can share your skills more widely and broaden your customer pool around the world. Technological advances have made the foundation for a new kind of work throughout the event sector. As an event planner, there are more options to operate digitally than ever, from home. Virtual event planning has become more intelligent, and technology has opened up opportunities for flexible and global work. The best online event planners can convert a great virtual event into a reality. If you want a career as an event planner that works from home, it's essential to understand that this field is a competitive one.
This Virtual Event Planning Course will help delegates to master the art of virtual event planning. During this 1-day course, delegates will achieve the skills required to succeed as a professional event planner. They will also learn how to plan various meetings, parties, fundraisers, retreats, conferences etc.
This Virtual Event Planner Masterclass course covers the following topics:
- Planning your event virtually
- Researching your audience virtually
- Virtual Event marketing and sponsorship
- Virtual Event production
- What Virtual Event Planner does?
- How to become a Virtual Event Planner?
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to plan and organise any event virtually. They will also gain in-depth knowledge of how to use some of the best event planning tools.
The Knowledge Academy’s Virtual Event Planner Masterclass training illustrates delegates on how to execute various events at different stages of life and overcome challenges of planning destination events, corporate events, and auctions virtually.