CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Overview
Certified Information Systems Auditor Course Outline
Domain 1: Information Systems Auditing Process
Module 1: Planning
- IS Audit Standards, Guidelines, and Codes of Ethics
- Business Processes
- Types of Controls
- Risk-Based Audit Planning
Module 2: Execution
- Audit Project Management
- Sampling Methodology
- Audit Evidence Collection Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Reporting and Communication Techniques
- Quality Assurance and Improvement of the Audit Process
Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
Module 3: IT Governance and IT Strategy
- Introduction to IT Governance and IT Strategy
- IT-Related Frameworks
- IT Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Organisational Structure
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Maturity Models
- Laws, Regulations, and Industry Standards Affecting the Organisation
Module 4: IT Management
- IT Resource Management
- IT Service Provider Acquisition and Management
- IT Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management of IT
Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition and Development
Module 5: Information Systems Acquisition and Development
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case and Feasibility Analysis
- System Development Methodologies
- Control Identification and Design
Module 6: Information Systems Implementation
- Testing Methodologies
- Configuration and Release Management
- System Migration, Infrastructure Deployment, and Data Conversion
- Post-Implementation Review
Domain 4: Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
Module 7: Information Systems Operations
- Common Technology Components
- IT Asset Management
- Job Scheduling and Production Process Automation
- System Interfaces
- End User Computing
- Data Governance
- System Performance Management
- Problem and Incident Management
- Change, Configuration, Release, and Patch Management
- IT Service Level Management
- Database Management
Module 8: Business Resilience
- Business Impact Analysis
- System Resiliency
- Data Backup, Storage, and Restoration
- Backup and Restoration
- Backup Schemes
- Business Continuity Plan
- IT Business Continuity Planning
- Disasters and Other Disruptive Events
- Business Continuity Policy
- Business Continuity Planning Incident Management
- Development of Business Continuity Plans
- Other Issues in Plan Development
- Components of a Business Continuity Plan
- Key Decision-Making Personnel
- Backup of Required Supplies
- Plan Testing
- Auditing Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery Plans
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
Module 9: Information Asset Security Frameworks, Standards, and Guidelines
- Introduction to Asset Security Frameworks, Standards, and Guidelines
- Auditing the Information Security Management Framework
- Privacy Principles
- Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and End-Point Security
- Shadow IT
- Data Classification
- Data Encryption and Encryption Related Techniques
- Symmetric Key Cryptographic Systems
- Public (Asymmetric) Key Cryptographic Systems
- Applications of Cryptographic Systems
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Web-Based Communication Technologies
- Virtualised Environments
- Mobile, Wireless, and Internet of Things
Module 10: Security Event Management
- Security Awareness Training and Programmes
- Information System Attack Methods and Techniques
- Security Testing Tools and Techniques
- Incident Response Management
- Evidence Collection and Forensics
Who should attend this CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Course?
The Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA Course is a globally recognised certification, suitable for those aiming to build a career in Information Systems control.
The CISA Certification Course can be beneficial for professionals, including:
- IT Consultants
- IT Auditors
- Risk Management Specialists
- Compliance Officers
- Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Executives
- Cybersecurity Professionals
Prerequisites of the CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Course
There are no formal prerequisites for this CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Course.
Certified Information Systems Auditor Course Overview
Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA is a globally recognised certification that builds upon the previous experience of IS professionals and produces valuable employees with exceptional knowledge of Information Systems auditing, control, and security. This training assists organisations in performing and analysing IT governance standards to meet the requirements of IT corporate governance.
The Knowledge Academy’s 4-day Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA Course provides delegates with in-depth knowledge about the Information Systems Audit process. During this training, they will learn about quality assurance, a systematic approach to determining if a product meets quality standards. They will also learn about disaster recovery plans that contain detailed instructions on responding to unplanned incidents.
Our world-class trainers with years of experience in teaching such courses will conduct this training course and will help you get a complete understanding of the CISA Training Course. This Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA training will equip learners with the necessary competence and skills to move on to a high-ranking position within the enterprise.
- To attain knowledge of various security testing tools and techniques
- To learn the techniques that are applicable for audit planning
- To become familiar with web-based communication technologies
- To understand the Information System Audit process and how to protect it
- To gain an in-depth knowledge about how to use system development methodologies
- To attain knowledge of Audit and Performance Assessment of Internal Control Systems
At the end of this Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA Training, delegates will be able to audit the Information Security Management framework effectively and efficiently. They will also be able to do data encryption using various encryption-related techniques.
What’s included in this CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Course?
- World-Class Training Sessions from Experienced Instructors
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
Why choose us
Ways to take this course
Experience live, interactive learning from home with The Knowledge Academy's Online Instructor-led CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor. Engage directly with expert instructors, mirroring the classroom schedule for a comprehensive learning journey. Enjoy the convenience of virtual learning without compromising on the quality of interaction.
Unlock your potential with The Knowledge Academy's CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor, accessible anytime, anywhere on any device. Enjoy 90 days of online course access, extendable upon request, and benefit from the support of our expert trainers. Elevate your skills at your own pace with our Online Self-paced sessions.
Experience the most sought-after learning style with The Knowledge Academy's CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor. Available in 490+ locations across 190+ countries, our hand-picked Classroom venues offer an invaluable human touch. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive, interactive experience with our expert-led CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor sessions.
Highly experienced trainers
Boost your skills with our expert trainers, boasting 10+ years of real-world experience, ensuring an engaging and informative training experience
State of the art training venues
We only use the highest standard of learning facilities to make sure your experience is as comfortable and distraction-free as possible
Small class sizes
Our Classroom courses with limited class sizes foster discussions and provide a personalised, interactive learning environment
Great value for money
Achieve certification without breaking the bank. Find a lower price elsewhere? We'll match it to guarantee you the best value
Streamline large-scale training requirements with The Knowledge Academy’s In-house/Onsite CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor at your business premises. Experience expert-led classroom learning from the comfort of your workplace and engage professional development.
Tailored learning experience
Leverage benefits offered from a certification that fits your unique business or project needs
Maximise your training budget
Cut unnecessary costs and focus your entire budget on what really matters, the training.
Team building opportunity
Our CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor offers a unique chance for your team to bond and engage in discussions, enriching the learning experience beyond traditional classroom settings
Monitor employees progress
The course know-how will help you track and evaluate your employees' progression and performance with relative ease
What our customers are saying
Phil helped us to better understand the course material and presented it very well. He shared lots of experiences that helped us to have a better grasp of how to pass the CISA exam. I recommend Phil 100%.
Phil is knowledgeable, presents well and provides his experience into the sessions.
Content was well organized.
CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor FAQs
The Knowledge Academy in in Belgium offers learning and professional development resources, including course materials, expert-led training sessions, and more. We provide insightful Blogs and News updates, keeping learners well-informed about trends and valuable tips. Explore The Knowledge Academy’s Resources to learn more.
Why choose us
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Many delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
High quality resources
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water