Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by BCS
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our trainers are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience in PRINCE2 methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Are there any prerequisites for the PRINCE2 examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation examination; however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before completing the Practitioner examination. For Re-Registration candidates must achieve a pass at the Practitioner examination and must also submit their candidate registration number of their expired Practitioner certification
What is the structure of the exams?
The Foundation exam is multiple choice and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination. The PRINCE2 Re-Registration exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What are the hours of the course?
The training hours are start at 9am and finish at 5pm approximately
Is there home work?
There is a minimum of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor each day
IT'S OFFICIAL: MORE candidates PASS PRINCE2 exams with our courses than any other training provider as verified by APM Group. How is this verified?
This has been verified by APMG based on statistics from 1 Jan 2013 - 30 November 2013 and is based on volume of delegates
Please explain how I can report my PDUs to PMI that I earned with The Knowledge Academy
You will need to complete and submit a PMP Professional Development Activities Reporting Form to PMI. This can be obtained from by visiting www.pmi.org/Certification/Maintain-Your-Credential.aspx
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by BCS. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by BCS. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and BCS. to ensure that their knowledge of Project Management and PRINCE2® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2®courses materials are based on the 2009 edition of, “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2®,” and include examinations based on this manual.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Training (including examinations)
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner event is designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the PRINCE2® training environment.
- Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
- 1) Reading 3 chapters of the PRINCE2® manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®”
- 2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course.
- 3) 70 multiple choice Questions to test your PRINCE2® with detailed answers
- The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training event is an intensive 5 day course that includes the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
- A 75 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 35 out of 70. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Exam Format
A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 44 out of 80 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure. The first three days of the course involve familiarisation with the content of the PRINCE2® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination, delegates will spend one day preparing for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 course manual
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
- “I found the PRINCE2 certification great to learn. The instructor was passionate and knew the subject well. The training techniques employed were varied from; power-point presentation to group debates. This really helped when the concept was a little complicated. I would highly recommend The Knowledge Academy due to their fair pricing and excellent teaching methods.”By Martin Grant (Manager) from Sydney
- “A 5 star training course. I highly recommend The Knowledge Academy for the PRINCE2 course.”By Natasha Hardy (Manager) from Sydney
- “The trainer was a PRINCE2 professional and knew the course inside out. I passed the PRINCE2 exam first time.”By Jamie Abbott (Executive) from Canberra
- “Excellent training at an excellent price.”By Rose Benson (Project Executive) from Brisbane
- “The PRINCE2 certification was fun and the trainer was knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend The Knowledge Academy.”By Fernando Patterson (Programme Manager) from Sydney
- “High quality PRINCE2 training at a good price.”By Arlene Figueroa (Project Manager) from Canberra
- “This is a course I would recommend without a doubt; it was interesting, fun and all course material were found to be a good read.”By Kate Pippen (Project Assistant) from Brisbane
- “The Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner training course was value for money, professional and effective in its teaching methods.”By Dylan O'Reilly (Project Manager) from Adelaide
- “Fantastic experience!”By Shannon Stokes (Programme Manager) from Perth
- “The Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner course is one which requires a lot of hard work and dedication; both of which are not difficult to do with such an enthusiastic trainer and brilliant course materials.”By Ian Bailing (Manager) from Adelaide
- “A lot to take on board but extremely well executed by a fabulous teacher.”By Sukhjit Sanga (Programme Executive) from Melbourne
We do not currently have a video for this course