Who should attend this BCS Training Course?
- Those who want to gain an understanding of Agile
- Organisational Leaders
- Organisational Managers
- Those who work within an Agile environment
There are no formal prerequisites, however, delegates will strive if they have basic Business Analysis knowledge and experience of working within a team.
BCS Foundation Certificate in Agile Course Overview
This 2-day Foundation course will cover the features, outlines, and main components of BCS Agile. This course will provide delegates with a comprehensive knowledge of how to implement Agile practices in businesses as well as within teams and individuals.
Included in your professional certification; one year’s free BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, Associate membership.
Upon passing your examination, make the most of your professional certification and continue your career development with BCS Associate membership. Whether you’re looking for career support through the BCS global skills, training, and development framework, SFIAplus, seeking promotion or a network of new contacts, we’re here to support you. BCS membership provides exclusive access to resources, content, and opportunities that will enrich your career.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of BCS Agile
- Have knowledge of the 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Gain the skills to use Agile techniques
- Gain the skills to identify the differences between Agile processes and empirical processes