Bid and Tender Management Skills Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Bids
- Bid Basics
- Market Sounding
Module 2: Tender
- What is a Tender?
- Types of Tenders
- Tendering Process
Module 3: Decisions and Moving Forward
- Decisions of Bid/No Bid
- Alliances and Partnership Opportunities
- Strategic and Tactical Business Excellence Models
Module 4: Request for Information (RFI)
- What is RFI?
- Working on the RFI
- How to Write RFI?
- Best Practices for RFI Documentation
Module 5: Effective Bid and Response
- Managing an Effective Bid and Response
- First Meeting
- Bid Plan
- Understanding the Competition
- Formation of the Bid Team
- Power Team Workshop
- Writing the Bid
- Proposal Structure
- Controlling and Monitoring the Bid Process
- Production and Submission
Module 6: Post-Submission
- Evaluation Process
- Assessment, Review, and Improvement
- What is Post-Submission?
- Presentations, Interviews, and Site Visits
Module 7: Business Excellence
- What are Business Excellence Models?
- Baldrige Model
- Award Programmes
- How Organisations Use Business Excellence Models?
- Benefits of Using Business Excellence
- Choosing a Self-Assessment Method
Module 8: EFQM Excellence Model
- Introduction to EFQM Excellence Model
- Importance of EFQM Excellence Model
- EFQM Excellence Model Criteria
- Actualising Balanced Results
- Advantage of EFQM Excellence Model
Module 9: Kurt Lewin's Change Management Model
- Introduction to Kurt Lewin's Change Model
- Stages of Model
- Ways to Implement Lewin’s Change Management Model
- Lewin’s Force Field Analysis
Module 10: RADAR Scoring Matrix
- What is the RADAR Scoring Matrix?
- Components of the Radar Scoring Matrix
- Use of RADAR Matrix
Module 11: Weisbord’s Six-Box Model
- Introduction to Weisbord’s Six Box Model
- Components of Weisbord’s Model
- Necessity of Organisational Diagnoses
Module 12: McKinsey 7S Model
- What is the McKinsey 7S Model?
- 7S’s of Model
- Using the 7S Tool
Module 13: PDCA Cycle
- What is the PDCA Cycle?
- When to Use the PDCA Cycle?
- Phases of PDCA
- Benefits of PDCA
Module 14: DMAIC Cycle
- Introduction to DMAIC Process
- Phases of DMAIC
- Differences of DMAIC and DMADV
Module 15: Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- What are MoD Tenders?
- How to Win MOD Tenders?
Module 16: Energy Company Tenders
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Tendering Schemes
- Tenders for Different Energy Management Services
- Steps for Energy Management