|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||02/23/15 3 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||03/23/15 3 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||04/27/15 3 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||05/25/15 4 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||06/22/15 5 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||07/27/15 5 places left||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/31/15||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||09/28/15||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||10/26/15||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||11/30/15||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||12/14/15||Edmonton||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
The Knowledge Academy PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp 4 day course covers the following topics:
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP® exam. It covers the Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK® Guide, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
During this course, you will need a copy of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 (ISBN 978-1935589679), which delegates will need to purchase separately. All delegates MUST BRING this to the course.
In addition, you are expected to read pages 1 through 63 before the first day of class. During the four-day class, you should also expect as much as two hours of homework each evening, as determined by the instructor before the end of each day.
The training is delivered by highly experienced project management trainers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
The syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement, and people management.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP® exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Understand in detail the structure and flow of the PMBOK® Guide
- Understand specific content of the PMBOK® Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP® examination
- Understand material that is “derived from” or “implied by” the PMBOK® Guide known or considered most likely to appear on the PMP exam
- Learn test-taking techniques that will increase the delegate’s chances of passing the exam on the first try
- Pass the PMP® Examination.
This course is an intensive 4 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP® exam. Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute., Inc.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- Guidance with PMP® Exam Application Process
- Extensive PMP® Practice Test Questions
- Unique PMP® Preparation Workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- 35 PMI Required Contact Hours
- Teas and Coffees
- “Extremely well delivered. Peter brought humour into this very intensive course. The people I sat with with were all pleasant bright and focused. I learnt a lot.”By Billy Hammond (Project Officer) from Toronto
- “The knowledge academy training was of extremely good quality. The varied teaching methods and tools including the mock papers, different exercises and text book reading kept the material interesting and meant a lot could be covered in a short space of time and it really sunk in”By Leona Wheeler (Project Manager) from Vancouver
- “Excellent course, offers everything you need to pass with helpful instruction provided from the course tutor.”By Billie Fisher (PM) from Toronto
- “Was nervous at first but the trainer made us feel so comfortable. Great course and a really good price. Really liked the NYC venue too!”By Harriet Sanders (Project Manager) from Winnipeg
- “Good course and trainer. The reading material was easy to understand and I felt I was well prepared for my exam. I thank the knowledge academy so much as I have recently passed my exam too! Good job!”By Michael Di Costa (Project Executive) from Ottawa
- “I really needed the certification but couldn't do it before as the costs were too high - once I saw the offer I didn't look back and I made a great choice with you guys.”By Phelma Cordis (Rating: 4.6 out of 5, 8/12/2012) from Toronto
We do not currently have a video for this course