Python Programming Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Python
- What is Python?
- Who developed Python?
- History of Python
- Why Python is popular?
Module 2: Variables in Python
- Single Assigned Variables
- Multiple Assigned Variables
- User-Defined Variables
Module 3: Various Data Types in Python
- Numeric Format Data Type such as Int, Float, and Complex Format Data
- Sequence Format Data such as Strings, Lists, and Tuples
- Dictionary Format Data
- Set Format Data
Module 4:Operators Used in Python Programming Language
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
Module 5: Working with the Conditional Statements in Python
- What are Conditional Statements?
- Various Structures of Conditional Statements
Module 6: Working with the Looping Statements in Python
- What are Looping Statements in Python?
- Working with For and While loop Structure
- Using Break
- Continue Break
- Pass Statements in Looping Statements
Module 7: Functions/Methods used in Python
- What are Functions?
- Working with Different Types of Functions
- User-Defined Functions
- In-built Functions
- Lambda Functions
Module 8: Object Oriented Programming Structure (OOPS) in Python
- What is Oops Concept in Python?
- Features of Object-Oriented Programming Structure
- What are Classes and Objects in Oops Concept?
- Working with the Structure of Classes and Objects
Module 9: Global and Local Variables in OOPS
- What is a Global Variable?
- What is a Local Variable?
- Working with the Declaration of Global Data
- Fetching the Values of Global Data
- Working with the Declaration of Local Data
Module 10: Structure of Constructors in Python
- What are Constructors?
- How to declare of Constructors?
- Usage of Constructors
Module 11: Using Inheritance in Python
- What is Inheritance?
- Working with Different Types of Inheritance
- Single Inheritance
- Multi-Level Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- Hierarchical Inheritance
- Hybrid Inheritance
Module 12: Polymorphism Concept in Python
- What is Function/Method Overloading?
- What is Function/Method Overriding?
- What is the Key Difference Between Function Overloading and Overriding?
Module 13: Working with File Handling in Python
- What is File Handling and how it is Helpful?
- How to Open a File in Python?
- How to Read from a File in Python?
- Procedure of Writing and Appending Data to File in Python
Module 14: Handling Exceptions in Python
- Working with Various Methods for Handling Exceptions
- How to Raise an Exception in Python?
Module 15: Modules in Python
- What are Modules in Python?
- Working with the Creation of Modules
- Importing all the Attributes from a Module in Python
- Importing Specific Attributes from a Module
Module 16: Packages Concept in Python
- What are Packages?
- How to Create a Package in Python Environment?
- Importing Modules from Package
- Importing Specific Function from a Module in Python Environment
Module 17: Working with Web Scrapping using Python
- What is Web Scrapping?
- Working with the “Requests” and “BeautifulSoup” modules for Web Scrapping
- How to Inspect the Website for Scrapping
- Perform Parsing on the HTML
Module 18: NumPy for Mathematical Operations in Python
- What is NumPy Package in Python Environment?
- Installation of NumPy
- Working with Various Operations in NumPy
Module 19: Connecting Python with MySQL Database
- Environment Setup
- Creating a Database Connection in Python Environment
- Creating a New Database and New Tables in Python Environment
- Performing Various Operations on the Tables
Module 20: Working with Python GUI Tkinter
- Building the Python GUI application with Tkinter
- Working with Widgets
- Controlling Layout with Geometry Managers
- Making Applications Interactive
- Building a Temperature Converter
Module 21: Python Newspaper Module
- Newspaper Module- Installation
- Languages Supported
Module 22: Creating a Ping-Pong Game in Python
- What is a Ping-Pong game?
- Working with Turtle Module
- Create Main Screen
- Create Left and Right Paddles
- Create Ball and set its Properties
- Initialising Scores and Creating Scoreboards
- Functions to Move Paddles and Matching with Keys
Module 23: How Task Automation Works?
- Emails with Python
- Controlling the Mouse from Python
- Controlling the Keyboard from Python
- Image Recognition using Python
Module 24: Capstone Project
- Tools used for Creating the Hospital Management System
- Features and Benefits of Hospital Management System
- Installing Packages