Who should attend this ISO 27001 Training Course?
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training course.
This course is intended for professionals who are responsible for implementing and managing an information management system within an organisation. However, it is more beneficial for:
- IT Managers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Security Managers
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course Overview
Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a framework of policies, procedures, and processes that an organisation uses to manage and protect its sensitive information. It ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets, which are essential for business operations. Studying this training equips learners with the PDCA cycle, which provides a systematic framework for managing and improving an organisation’s information security management system. Pursuing this training helps individuals get equipped with the necessary skills and techniques to enhance their career opportunities and increase their earnings.
The Knowledge Academy’s 3-day ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training course provides delegates with in-depth knowledge about information security management systems. During this training, they will learn how to communicate with the organisation and audit committee. They will also learn about the various roles and responsibilities of a lead auditor. This course will be led by our highly skilled and knowledgeable trainer, who has years of experience in teaching and will help delegates get a complete understanding of this ISO 27001 standard's implementation.
- To evaluate the performance of the information security management system
- To become familiar with how to apply the frameworks in a case study scenario
- To understand what the difference is between ISO 27001 and ISO 27005
- To attain a deep knowledge of various phases and techniques of auditing
- To get in-depth knowledge about how to launch ISMS in an organisation
- To learn the various roles and responsibilities in information security management
At the end of this training, delegates will be able to perform ISO 27001 audits, classify findings, and ensure the reliability of audit findings. They will also be able to achieve continual improvement of the information security management system.