ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV Overview
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Course Outline
Module 1: Understand How Customer Journeys are Designed
- Concept of the Customer Journey
- Definition: Customer Journey
- Relationships Between Value Streams and Customer Journeys
- Customer Journey and Service Interaction
- Concept of Customer Journey
- Customer Experience
- User Experience
- Three Aspects of the Customer and User Experience
- Purpose of Identifying, Understanding and Mastering the Customer Journey
- Stages Involved in Designing an End-to-End Customer Journey and Experience
- Stakeholder Aspirations
- Touchpoints and Service Interactions
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Personas and Scenarios
- Customer Journey Maps
- Example of a Customer Journey Map
- Understanding the Customer Experience
- Design Thinking
- Marc Stickdorn’s Five Principles of Service Design Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Leveraging Behavioural Psychology
- Design for Different Cultures
- Measuring and Improving the Customer Journey
Module 2: How to Target Markets and Stakeholders?
- Step 1: Explore
- Understanding Service Consumers and Their Needs
- Purpose of the Organisation
- The ‘Golden Circle’
- External and Internal Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Objectives and Opportunities
- Risks and Mitigation
- Understanding Service Providers and their Offers
- Industry Standards and Reference Architectures
- Characteristics of Markets
- Understanding Markets
- Market Segmentation
- Characteristic-Based Market Segmentation
- Needs-Based Market Segmentation
- Identifying and Analysing Service Consumers
- Marketing Activities and Techniques
- Targeting Markets
- Value Propositions
- Marketplace and the Marketspace
- Personalising and Profiling
- Targeted Marketing
- AIDA Model
- Brand and Reputation
- Sustainability and the Triple Bottom Line
- Importance of Existing Customers
Module 3: How to Foster Stakeholder Relationships?
Step 2: Engage
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Listening Modes
- Service Relationship Types
- Basic Relationship
- Cooperative Relationship
- Engaging and Fostering Relationships in Different Environments
- Building Service Relationships
- Service Relationship Ladder
- 5 Steps of the Service Relationship Ladder
- Creating an Environment that Allows Relational Patterns to Emerge
- Initial Engagement Tools
- Building and Sustaining Trust and Relationships
- Trust and Relationship Factors
- Three C’s Model Applied to a Service Relationship
- Three C’s Model
- How to Develop Customer Relationships?
- Building of Trust and Relationships
- Understanding Service Provider Capabilities
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Understanding Value Drivers
- Value Drivers
- Example of a Value Driver Framework
- How Service, Services Interactions, Service Offerings, Products and Resources are Related
- Assessing Mutual Readiness and Maturity
- Types of Maturity Assessment in the Engage Step
- Managing Suppliers and Partners
- Relationship Management: Service Integrator Activities
- Supplier Management Practice
Module 4: How to Shape Demand and Define Service Offerings?
- Step 3: Offer
- Managing Demand and Opportunities
- Patterns of Business Activity
- Optimising Capacity
- Capacity and Performance Management Practice
- Shaping or Smoothing Demand
- Pricing and Charging
- Building the Customer Business Case
- Building the Service Provider Business Case
- How to Collect, Specify, and Prioritise Requirements from a Diverse Range of Stakeholders?
- Specifying and Managing Customer Requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Requirements
- Minimum Viable Product – MVP
- User Stories and Story Mapping
- MoSCoW Method
- Weighted Shortest Job First
- Methods for Designing Digital Service Experiences Based on Value-Driven, Data-Driven, and User Centred Service Design
- Designing Service Offerings and User Experience
- Lean Thinking
- Agile Product and Service Development
- User-Centred Design and Service Design Thinking
- Service Blueprinting
- Design for Onboarding
- Approaches for Selling and Obtaining Service Offerings
- Selling and Obtaining Service Offerings
- Internal and External Sales
- Business Analysis Management Practice
Module 5: How to Align Expectations and Agree Details of Services?
- Step 4: Agree
- Agreeing and Planning Value Co-Creation
- Types of Service Value Drivers
- Service Interaction Method
- Inherent and Assigned Characteristics of Services
- How to Negotiate and Agree Service Utility, Warranty, and Experience?
- From Service Consumer Needs to Agreement
- SLA Content and Structure
- Service Level Management Practice
- Negotiating and Agreeing Service Utility, Warranty, and Experience
Module 6: How to Onboard and Offboard Customers and Users?
- Step 5: Onboarding
- Purposes of Onboarding and Offboarding
- Planning Onboarding
- Onboarding Goals
- Onboarding Scope
- Examples of Consumer Resources to Onboard
- Onboarding Customer and Users: Onboarding Actions
- Examples of Service Provider, Service Consumer, and Supplier/Partner Onboarding Actions
- Onboarding Control
- Ways of Relating with Users and Fostering User Relationships
- Relating to Users and Fostering Relationships
- Fostering Relationships with Corporate Users
- Fostering Relationships with Individual Service Consumers
- Providing User Engagement and Delivery Channels
- Seamless User Journey with Omnichannel Management
- Examples of Omnichannel Challenges that have to be Considered by Service Providers
- Enabling Users for Services
- Offboarding Customers and Users
- Customer Offboarding
- User Offboarding
- Service Catalogue Management Practice
- Service Desk Management Practice
- Understand How Users Can Request Services
- On-going Service Interactions
- Service Requests
- Service Desk Interactions
- When Things Go Wrong
- Moments of Truth
- Intelligent Disobedience
- Customer and User Feedback
- Challenges and Solutions for Continual Customer and User Feedback
Module 7: How to Act Together to Ensure Continual Value Co-Creation?
- Step 6: Co-Create
- Fostering a Service Mindset
- Service Mindset for Service Provision
- Methods for Triaging of User Requests
- Concept of User Communities
- Nurturing User Communities
- Service Requests
Module 8: How to Realise and Validate Service Value?
- Step 7: Realise
- Realising Service Value in Different Settings
- Tracking, Assessing, and Evaluating Value Realisation in Different Types of Service Relationships
- Methods to Track and Monitor Service Value
- Tracking Value Realisation
- Tracking Performance, Output, and Outcome
- Tracking Experience and Satisfaction
- Tracking Service Usage
- Assessing and Reporting Value Realisation
- Evaluating Value Realisation and Improving Customer Journeys
- Evaluation and Verification
- Continual Improvement
- Tracking, Assessing, and Evaluating Outcomes
- Charging Mechanisms
- Charging and Billing
- Portfolio Management
- Drive Stakeholder Value – Conclusion
Who should attend this ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV Training Course?
This ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Training Course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to improve the way their organisation delivers value to its stakeholders. This certification course is especially beneficial for these professionals:
- Customer Service Managers
- IT Service Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Business Relationship Managers
- Marketing and Outreach Teams in IT
- Business Analysts
Prerequisites of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV Training Course
The most important prerequisite of this ITIL® 4 Training Course is holding an ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Course Overview
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Course is a dynamic and intensive training designed to equip individuals and professionals with the knowledge and skills to drive stakeholder value within an organisation. ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a globally recognised framework for IT service management that emphasises delivering value to stakeholders.
Understanding stakeholder value is crucial for individuals and professionals working in IT service management, project management, and business relationship management. IT service managers, business analysts, service desk managers, and individuals involved in service design and delivery should aim to master this subject to ensure that IT services meet the needs and expectations of stakeholders.
This intensive 2-day ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Course, offered by The Knowledge Academy, covers the key concepts of ITIL® 4, with a focus on driving stakeholder value. It includes practical exercises, case studies, and real-world scenarios to enable participants to apply ITIL® 4 principles in their professional roles effectively.
- To understand the principles and concepts of ITIL® 4, with a focus on driving stakeholder value
- To learn how to identify, engage, and manage stakeholders effectively
- To develop skills in shaping service experiences and ensuring value co-creation
- To apply ITIL® 4 principles to enhance stakeholder satisfaction and business outcomes
- To improve stakeholder management practices and contribute to service excellence
Upon completing the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Course, delegates will benefit from enhanced knowledge and practical skills in stakeholder management and value co-creation. They will be well-equipped to identify, engage, and manage stakeholders effectively, ensuring that IT services align with business objectives and deliver value to stakeholders.
What’s included in this ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV Certification Course?
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Examination
- World-Class Training Sessions from Experienced Instructors
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
Official Axelos ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) Exam Information
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module is for IT professionals who foster relationships with stakeholders to co-create value. Drive Stakeholder Value benefits anyone who manages customer journeys, experiences, or expectations.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 40
- Total Marks: 40 Marks
- Pass Mark: 70%, or 28/40 Marks
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Closed Book
Why choose us
Ways to take this course
Experience live, interactive learning from home with The Knowledge Academy's Online Instructor-led ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV. Engage directly with expert instructors, mirroring the classroom schedule for a comprehensive learning journey. Enjoy the convenience of virtual learning without compromising on the quality of interaction.
Unlock your potential with The Knowledge Academy's ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV, accessible anytime, anywhere on any device. Enjoy 90 days of online course access, extendable upon request, and benefit from the support of our expert trainers. Elevate your skills at your own pace with our Online Self-paced sessions.
Experience the most sought-after learning style with The Knowledge Academy's ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV. Available in 490+ locations across 190+ countries, our hand-picked Classroom venues offer an invaluable human touch. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive, interactive experience with our expert-led ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV sessions.
Highly experienced trainers
Boost your skills with our expert trainers, boasting 10+ years of real-world experience, ensuring an engaging and informative training experience
State of the art training venues
We only use the highest standard of learning facilities to make sure your experience is as comfortable and distraction-free as possible
Small class sizes
Our Classroom courses with limited class sizes foster discussions and provide a personalised, interactive learning environment
Great value for money
Achieve certification without breaking the bank. Find a lower price elsewhere? We'll match it to guarantee you the best value
Streamline large-scale training requirements with The Knowledge Academy’s In-house/Onsite ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV at your business premises. Experience expert-led classroom learning from the comfort of your workplace and engage professional development.
Tailored learning experience
Leverage benefits offered from a certification that fits your unique business or project needs
Maximise your training budget
Cut unnecessary costs and focus your entire budget on what really matters, the training.
Team building opportunity
Our ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV offers a unique chance for your team to bond and engage in discussions, enriching the learning experience beyond traditional classroom settings
Monitor employees progress
The course know-how will help you track and evaluate your employees' progression and performance with relative ease
What our customers are saying
Thorough, clear and delivers training well.
I liked the trainer, but I don't really have conversations with people where I recommend specifc trainers. It's just not a thing that comes up in conversation, anyway I am putting a 10 here just so I don't mees up the trainers stats.
Clear, knowledgeable delivery with some great real life scenarios to reinforce the learning
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value DSV FAQs
Why choose us
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Trusted & Approved
Our ITIL® courses are accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
Many delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
High quality resources
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
Looking for more information on ITIL® Certification Training?
Complete ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification PathSave upto 40%
Total without package: €11075
Package price: €6695 (Save €4380)