|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Brussels||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Charleroi||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Liege||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Bruges||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Antwerp||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Mons||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/12/14 5 places left||Ghent||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
Are you approved and what is your R.E.P provider number?
Yes, The Knowledge Academy has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Our R.E.P. Provider ID number is 3444
What does The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
4 days of classroom training, 35 PMI required contact hours. Guidance with PMP® exam application process & support to maintain PDUs and extensive PMP® practice test questions with unique PMP® prep workbook
What is the Exam Pass Guarantee?
Our exam pass guarantee gives you confidence that we will support your learning until you pass your PMP® exam. We guarantee that you will pass your PMP® exam after completing our PMP® Class. All we require is for you to take the exam within 30 days of completing the class. Attend all class days and complete all class assignments, including your PMP® practice exams. If you do not pass the exam after the 1st attempt, we will allow you to attend the class again free of charge. Should you fail the exam on your 2nd attempt, you will be eligible to enrol in the class again, free of charge. PMP® examination results must be verified to confirm re-enrolment and is subject to availability.
Are there any pre-requisites for the PMP® Certification examination?
To apply for the PMP® exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education. or A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are experienced and are fully approved
Do I receive a certificate?
Does the course fee include exams?
The course fee does not include the exam as you need to apply directly to PMI to book and take your exam at a Prometric testing center
How can I pass the exam on the 5th day?
This is achievable if the customer has the required contact hours (35), e.g. taking a previous classroom/online course covering Project Management (PMI Approved) and have applied to PMI to take the exam with PMI on a Friday. On this basis the customer would book the exam to take it on the 5th day, therefore booking the PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp course with The Knowledge Academy who can offer the course on the same week.
How soon do you suggest I should take the exam after doing the course?
We recommend that you should take the exam once you feel you are fully prepared to pass the exam
Will there pre-course work to complete?
Yes, all delegates will be required to do a minimum 5 hours recommended pre course work. This consists of: Reading and studying the first three chapters of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013: Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2 – Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle Chapter 3 – Project Management Processes
The Knowledge Academy
The Project Management Institute (PMI) sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP exam. It covers the Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK® Guide, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
During this course, you will need a copy of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 (ISBN 978-1935589679), which delegates will need to purchase separately. All delegates MUST BRING this to the course.
In addition, you are expected to read pages 1 through 63 before the first day of class. During the four-day class, you should also expect as much as two hours of homework each evening, as determined by the instructor before the end of each day.
The training is delivered by highly experienced project management trainers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
The syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement, and people management.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP® exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Understand in detail the structure and flow of the PMBOK® Guide
- Understand specific content of the PMBOK® Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP® examination
- Understand material that is “derived from” or “implied by” the PMBOK® Guide known or considered most likely to appear on the PMP exam
- Learn test-taking techniques that will increase the delegate’s chances of passing the exam on the first try
- Pass the PMP® Examination.
This course is an intensive 4 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP® exam. Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute., Inc.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- Guidance with PMP® Exam Application Process
- Extensive PMP® Practice Test Questions
- Unique PMP® Preparation Workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- 35 PMI Required Contact Hours
- Teas and Coffees
- “The PMP Certification was hard work but I passed first time, thanks to the excellent teaching from The Knowledge Academy.”By Derek Reyes (Project Officer) from Ghent
- “Excellent course, worth the money.”By Mabel Pierce (Project Manager) from Brussels
- “Excellent from start to finish. Good organisation and customer service.”By Silvie Smets (Project Manager) from Bruges
- “Nice venue good facilities easy access. Trainers excellent and helpful. Exam moderators professional”By Amie Caes (Project Assistant) from Ghent
- “The course was well delivered with heightened intensity for all to succeed. Angela was a superb lecturer giving relevant examples to questions and scenarios.”By Dylan Jacobs (Project Officer) from Antwerp
- “Great course, value and tutor.”By Nicolas Maes (Project Assistant) from Brussels
- “Excellent course and tutor.”By Thomas Peeters (Project Manager) from Brussels
We do not currently have a video for this topic
PMP certification with growing popularity
PMP certification is the necessity of the recent instance
The manager who is associated with the project management must take the PMP certification. The PMP certification UK will help them to stay competitive & can analyze the risk in advance. The project manager with the help of the PMP certification can motivate & lead the project in the desired way. They can complete the project without any chance of the loss of the revenue & the degradation of the quality of the work. The project manager after having the PMP certification & the PMP training has the schooling in the field of the project management. PMP certification helps you to accomplish the team cohesiveness for the completion of the project. The project managers have the schooling in their particular field but for the higher qualification they must go through the PMP certification & the PMP training. The PMP training imparts the management skill for the successful completion of the project.
PMI is the legal body which used to provide the PMP certification one time you have taken the PMP certification Examination. The PMP certification has the worldwide validity & recognition of the certification. The PMP certification examination is taken by the number of the scholars every year for testing their skills. The PMP certification exams have condition that you must have over years of working experience.
At the earlier time there was no scope for getting trained for the PMP certification so lots of of the project managers were unable to complete the project with much efficiency as now they can do with the help of the PMP certification. With the help of the PMP certification the project manager can complete the project with much efficiency. Due to PMP training the project manager of the present time can complete the project with the very best quality. PMP certification caters the necessity of every industry either program or any leading industry. & you will happy to know that PMP certification is of the internationally recognized certification. & the certification is developed according to the demand of the present time.
PMP work is very interactive to learn & understand. PMP training gives you the whole understanding of the project management. PMP training imparts the essential method & the step necessary for the effective completion of the project. The PMP online training & the PMP online work used to synchronize & streamlined the knowledge of the project management.
The research analysis
By using the project management method of the PMP Certification standards allowed the Atrion Networking Corp, Warwick, RI could grow the project office & these companies could successfully complete the information expertise project. They are using the methodology of the PMI & they have the staffs who are the holder of the PMP certification. PMP certification UK is widely accepted & well recognized certification all over the world.
This post was written by: Rebecca Thomas