Send us your message.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
At The Knowledge Academy, our classroom-based training courses allow delegates to study and learn in a friendly, engaging,
and interactive environment. We ensure the very best level of teaching, with first-rate instructors, resources,
and state-of-the-art facilities. We provide courses of varying durations and can arrange weekend and residential
courses in order to suit your requirements.
Furthermore, our classroom courses are carried out in thousands of locations worldwide, making training easily accessible wherever you are. Our courses typically begin at 9.00 am and continue until 5.00 pm each day, with breaks and refreshments provided. , As our most popular form of training available, we pride ourselves in continuously delivering an outstanding learning experience for our delegates in the classroom.
Our online-based training courses aim to provide you with a complete training experience. Due to their
flexibility, these courses are greatly suited to busy working professionals, or any individual who would prefer the
convenience of an online training course.
Our Computer-Based Training (CBT) courses remove the time and cost associated with travelling to course locations. You can complete your chosen course in any location, and work at your own pace, as the learning portal can be accessed 24/7. All of our online training courses have technical and administrative support and mobile access. Furthermore, each course has been carefully designed to incorporate informative, instructive, and engaging content. In this way, online learning can guarantee a valuable and enjoyable training solution.
Our In-House training option allows you to select any of our courses and receive training at a venue of your choice,
by any method of your choice.
In-House courses deliver training to multiple employees at once, thus reducing travel expenses and providing you with the ultimate convenience and value for money. In addition, this option allows you to receive a training course that has been specifically tailored to meet your business needs, ensuring first-class quality, applicability, and value.
By choosing to bring bespoke training to the office, you can improve business performance, and make your organisation more streamlined, resourceful, and profitable. With over 25 years’ of experience, we are the market-leaders of In-House training.
Our Virtual training courses provide you with the option to learn using a specialised simulated virtual environment.
In this environment, our expert training instructors will be able to convey information and provide you with the
all the knowledge you require to earn your qualification with The Knowledge Academy. As the largest global
training provider, this method of training allows us to extend our training scope to those who may not
be able to attend a classroom course itself, but would like to receive direct training and support from an instructor.
Using this training delivery method, you would benefit from the convenience of remote access and the elimination of the time and cost associated with travelling to a training venue.
The course covers the following topics:
Module 1: Introduction to XenMobile
• Enterprise Mobility Management Overview
• XenMobile – New Features
• XenMobile Benefits Overview
• Introduction to XenMobile Editions
Module 2: XenMobile Architecture
• XenMobile Server Architecture
• XenMobile Traffic Flow
• XenMobile Cloud
Module 3: XenMobile New Deployment Installation
• XenMobile Licensing
• XenMobile Server Prerequisites
• Deployment Process Flow
• XenMobile First Time Use Wizard Overview
• XenMobile Clustering
• XenMobile Upgrade Process
Module 4: Initial Configuration
• XenMobile Web Console
• Initial Configuration (Certificates, Authentication,
• Delivery Groups
• Role Based Access Control
• Notification Server
• Release Management
Module 5: NetScaler Integration
• NetScaler Overview
• XenMobile Monitoring
• External Authentication NetScaler – XenMobile
• NetScaler – XenMobile Policies Overview
Module 6: Device Management (Policies)
• MDM Policies Overview
• Mobile Platform Capability Overview
• Key Device Policies (Passcode, Location, Credentials)
• App Restrictions
• Policy Deployment Rules
Module 7: Application Management (Policies)
• MDX Container Technology
• MDX App Interaction
• Key App Container Policies (Interaction, Restrictions,
• App Types (Public, SaaS, Web, Public, Enterprise)
• App Categories
Module 8: Device Enrollment
• Mobile Device Enrollment Overview
• Enrollment Ports
• iOS Device Enrollment
• Android Device Enrollment
• Windows Device Enrollment Overview
• Device Management
Module 9: XenMobile Apps
• Secure Mail Features and Use
• Secure Web Features and Use
• Secure Notes Features and Use
• ShareConnect Features
• QuickEdit and Secure Tasks Overview
• Application Geofence
• Shared Devices
Module 10: XenApp and XenDesktop Integration
• XenApp and XenDesktop Overview
• XenMobile - XenApp and XenDesktop Integration
• XenMobile – StoreFront Integration
• XenMobile XenApp and XenDesktop User Experience
Module 11: ShareFile Integration
• ShareFile Overview
• XenMobile – ShareFile Integration
• ShareFile StorageZones
• Federated Authentication with SAML
Module 12: Client Certificate Authentication
• Client Certificate Authentication
• User Certificates
• Importing Client Certificate into XenMobile Server
• XenMobile Server PKI Configuration
• Client Certificate NetScaler Integration
Module 13: Logs and Troubleshooting
• XenMobile Diagnostics
• Log Operations
• Support Bundles
• Support Pages
• Troubleshooting Tools
Back to top
This 5-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to XenMobile solutions. The course focuses on the skills and understanding needed to deploy key components, exploring device and application management options during hands-on labs and instructor-led training. You will also learn how to integrate XenMobile with other Citrix technologies such as XenApp and XenDesktop, NetScaler and ShareFile, as well as how to conduct initial configurations.
By the end of the course you will:
- Know how to deploy XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication”
- Know how to install mobile applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- Know how to integrate with NetScaler Gateway, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), and SSL Bridge
- Know how to implement ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solutionBack to top
The course is aimed at IT professionals who wish to learn how to implement XenMobile features. Potential job roles include Administrators, Implementers, Engineers and Architects.
We recommend you prepare for this course by taking CXM-101: XenMobile Foundations. You should also have experience with the following:
Mobile devices and apps
Windows Server administration
Enterprise file sharing and sync
XenApp and XenDesktop
Microsoft SQL Server
Active Directory and Group Policy
Networking, including VPN concepts, SSL encryption and certificates
Please note that you will need to bring your personal mobile device to use during the hands-on lab exercises.
There is no exam with this course.
Select your preferred delivery method
Filter your results
We have the guaranteed best price for our courses in the industry
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style
Training Course delivered by 2017 Arrow Electronics, Inc.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
"...the trainer for this course was excellent. I would definitely recommend (and already have) this course to others."
Diane Gray, Shell
Back to top