Sorry, we do not have any courses matching your criteria
What is Microsoft Outlook?
Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, and is part of Microsoft Office. Although often used mainly as an e-mail application, it also provides calendar, task and contact management.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Am I using Microsoft Outlook 2003?
Click HELP menu, click ABOUT, find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version.
What level is best for me within Microsoft Outlook?
INTRODUCTION - You are able to manage emails and messages. Working with tasks and meeting requests. ADVANCED - You are able to work with public, shared, notes and journal folders. Importing & exporting data.
The Knowledge Academy
Who Should Attend the Course?
This course is designed for people with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows who need to learn how to use Microsoft Outlook 2003 to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information and tasks, and use notes. Delegates should have a basic understanding of PCs and using Microsoft Windows to start an application, get help, and open, close and save files.
• The program window • Outlook Today • Getting help
• E-mail accounts • E-mail messages • Handling messages
• Managing e-mail • Printing messages • Address books
• Managing contacts • Categories
• Working with tasks • Managing tasks
Appointments and events
• Creating and sending appointments • Categorizing appointments • Modifying appointments • Working with events
Meeting requests and responses
• Working with meeting requests • Responding to meeting requests • Handling meeting responses • Microsoft NetMeeting
• Personal folders • Organizing folders • Signatures • Voting buttons • Interacting with the Internet
- Highly Experienced Instructor
- Detailed User-Friendly Manual
- Pre/Post Course Email Support
- Attendance Certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic